Living Life the Best We Know How
Wait...what about me?? Oh, never mind my husband is gone with scouts EVERY weekend:)Hope you have lots of fun!!
yes. i would have been more jealous if i wasn't gone already!
can he watch mine too for a week!!!
Yes Gel, but only if you pay me with your awesome fresh rolls ;)
What about mine? We are family too, not as close as Gel, but still family! Not that I am invited or anything:)
YES, I am jealous! I wanna have a weekend to party with you at the cabin! Those girlfriends of yours are lucky. Maybe I will be that lucky one day. ;) Miss you!
So much fun Brittany--I LOVE YOU!!!!!! (and your heavenly cabin)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wait...what about me?? Oh, never mind my husband is gone with scouts EVERY weekend:)Hope you have lots of fun!!
yes. i would have been more jealous if i wasn't gone already!
can he watch mine too for a week!!!
Yes Gel, but only if you pay me with your awesome fresh rolls ;)
What about mine? We are family too, not as close as Gel, but still family! Not that I am invited or anything:)
YES, I am jealous! I wanna have a weekend to party with you at the cabin! Those girlfriends of yours are lucky. Maybe I will be that lucky one day. ;) Miss you!
So much fun Brittany--I LOVE YOU!!!!!! (and your heavenly cabin)
Post a Comment