Daxton Box
I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
In Loving Memory of my chubba bubba
My sweet perfect little baby left this earth yesterday, June 9. He was found in his crib with the blinds cord wrapped around his neck. He was given CPR and then taken to the hospital where they worked on him for 45 minutes. They never got a heartbeat. It was so sweet to hold him and love him when we finally got to the hospital. They were so good to us and let us stay as long as we needed, which of course was not long enough. I will post the arrangements as soon as I know more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
49 comments:
Dearest Brittany... our family's prayers are with you at this time. Please please let us know if we can do anything for you, your mom or family... We love you!!
Brittany you and your family are in our prayers at this time. Please let me know if I can do anything for you and do not hesitate to ask I am here for you whenever you need me. Take care I love you!
Your family is in our thoughts and prayers! If you need anything at all, please let me know! We are here for you! We love you!
Brittany,
I can't stop thinking about you and your family ever since I found out. You've gone through so much and although I know you are strong, my heart aches so much for you. I can't imagine what you are going through. We are praying for you too. Christy
Brittany- our thoughts and prayers are with you. You are a very strong woman. please let me know if there is anything i can do for you and your family, we are here for you. We love you!
Brittany, I am SO SO sorry for your loss. Words cannot express this terrible ordeal. Just know that God is with you always. I feel so sad for you and your family. I am praying for you as well as others I asked to pray for you too. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. I am here for you.
Love always, Jaime
You probably don't remember us, we were in your ward at BYU (wyview.) Just wanted you to know how sorry we are for your loss. I am thinking of and praying for you. Your family is beautiful.
Doug and Brittany, we are thinking about you and praying for you all the time. We feel so blessed to have known and held your little angel while he was here on earth. We love you!
Brittany,
I am so SO sorry. I love you! If there is anything I can do, let me know.
Jamie
Dear Doug and Brittany, We are so sorry to hear about this. Our hearts, thoughts, and prayers are with you and your family. We hope that you are blessed with comfort. We wish that there was some way that we could help. Love, Tifani and Larry
Britney, Doug, and Family,
I am so sorry for your tragic loss. Words cannot even begin to express the sadness I feel for your family. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Again, I am so deeply sorry for you.
There are no words to express how sorry I am for your loss. We are Praying for all of you. May God grant you Peace and Comfort.
Doug and family-
Marinda told me what happened. My heart is breaking for you and Brittany. I know the Kunz family is strong. Your testimony of the gospel and the Savior will give you the strength you need. Please know that we are praying for you. Your children are beautiful!
Kassie (Rose) Salmon and family
Our thoughts are with you. Rely on your faith to get you through this. And know there are people praying for you all over.
Brittany although I can't imagine how, I know you guys will get through this hard time because you are such an amazing family. I have been thinking about you and my whole family has included you in their prayers. You are loved,
Stephanie Farnsworth
Brittany. We are thinking of you and your family. You are in our prayers.
Love.
I found you through another blog, and I wanted to say how sorry I am about your dear son. Please Know I too will be lifting you and your family up to God in prayer.
Brittany and Doug-
We are so sorry for you and your family and the loss of your sweet little boy. We are always praying for you and hope you will find comfort and peace. We love you!
We will miss Baby Brother. Your family is in our prayers, and we are here when you need us.
-the Stephens
Brittany, I'm so sorry to hear about your son. My 1 year old nephew passed away on Christmas morning unexpectedly from pericarditis & his funeral was the most difficult yet most touching experience I've ever had with death. One of the most touching things that was said was that my nephew Tate would be able to serve his mission in Heaven, and that when his parents died he may be the one to usher them into heaven. Heavenly Father has a plan for all of us & I know you will be reunited with your baby someday. I'm so, so sorry for your loss. We too will keep you in our prayers. Love you, Ami Bethea
Brittany!
WE love and are thinking of your sweet family. What an amazing momma your sweet baby has! WE love you and let us know if there is anything at we can do.
Rachel Bostock
You are in our thoughts and prayers. My heart aches for your loss. Your are such a kind sweet family. I know we live so far away, but if there is anything we can do for you we would love to.
The Vail's
We love you and your family so much. We a thinking of you & praying for you. Please, please, please let us know if there is anything you need. Love, Rickie
Doug and Brittany,
Emily Bell sent us the news. We are so sorry for your loss. We hope you are finding comfort and strength. We have great memories of Doug being our home teacher at Wyview and that cute Savannah in her cast. She's all grown up! Hold on to good memories to get you through this. You are in our prayers.
Nathan and Brooke Wendt
Oh Brittany...
I can not express how sorry I am for you and your cute little family! I can not even begin to imagine what you must be going through! I want you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am grateful for this gospel that we know we can be eternal families. Britt, I know that we havn't talked since high school, but if you need ANYTHING I am here for you.
We are so sorry to hear about your loss! You are in our thoughts and prayers.
I was reading the AZ Republic today and saw your sweet baby's face. I was curious how he had passed and googled his name. Your family is so beautiful, and I cannot even tell you how sad I am to hear about your loss. The gospel is so wonderful, and I'm sure it's comforting to know you WILL see him again, but I can only imagine the devastation in the meantime. I am so sorry for your loss and wish you all the peace of the Comforter during this terrible time. My thoughts & prayers are with you and your beautiful family.
love, Monica
You don't know me. I am Tifani Sants friend. I am so sorry for your loss. I think no parent should have to deal with the loss of a child. My thoughts and prayers are with you. My heart breaks for you. Your little Daxton is adorable. May the Lord be with you in this very hard time.
Sincerely,
Kristina Edwards
I am so sorry for your loss! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
PS. We are friends with Eric and Penny.
Thinking of you all....
So sorry to hear about the loss of your adorable little boy. I was in Doug's ward at Ricks (98-99) and was excited to come across his blog but was devistated to read the first couple of posts. It pulls at my heart that any parent should have to do without their child in this life.
Your family is in our thoughts and prayers at this time. Take care,
Jaime (Smith) Blaisdell
I just had to comment. I don't know you but I know Eric and Penny. My heart is hurting for you. I cried while at work. Thank heaven for our Heavenly Father's plan.
Brittany,
I'm so very sorry for your family. We love you guys and ya'll are in our prayers.
Dear Brittany, I am a friend of Penny's. I too have not been able to stop thinking about your story. My prayers are with you and your family. You show great us great strength.
~The Olsens
I heard about the loss of your darling, sweet Daxton through Tracy's blog. I am sad beyond words. You & your entire family are in my thoughts & prayers. I can't even begin to imagine what you must be going through. Take care.
Brittany and Doug, My wife and I will pray for you both and the girls. This is a tragic and impossible to understand accident this side of Heaven. We are grieving with you.
Your friend and colleague,
Ed
Brittany and Doug,
I am so deeply sorry for your loss. My heart broke when I heard of the tragic accident. Your pain is one that no parent should ever have to bear. But I know through the Gospel of Jesus Christ you can find peace and comfort. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Tiffany (Angenette's sister)
Brittany and Doug, I am so sorry for your loss! I just found your blog through Nilda's and wanted to also give your family all our love & support. You are in our thoughts and prayers constantly.
Love,
Tom & Danette Collins (Chad & Alisa's sister)
You have no idea who I am but I have heard what happened from a few people! I want to say I am sorry and say yoi raised an amazing little guy. Heavenly Father only needed him on this earth for a sort time! My families prayers are with your family during this tough time!
You don't know me but I just wanted to comment and tell you that my prayers will be with you and you family. My heart aches for you.
You don't know me...I am texastwinstwice friend and she posted on her blog about you. I am so deeply sorry for the loss of your little angel. I can not imagine what you must be dealing with. I pray for you and your beautiful family and am so sorry your son only had a short time with you on earth. I hope his memories will sustain you and the Lord's strength will bless you. I'm sure it will be hard to start a new "norm" with him gone. My heart aches for you and I truly wish your family the best!
Dear Kunz Family,
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Losing a child this way is so painful but I know God will be with you through this road of grief. You will be in our daily prayers as you try to make sense of this all.
1Chronicalls 16:11 Seek the Lord and his strength, seek his face continually.
I look forward to talking to you.
Linda Kaiser
Mother of Cheyenne Rose
Founder of Parents for Window Blind Safety
www.pfwbs.org
I came upon your blog today and I am completely heart broken for you and your family. I cannot imagine the pain that you are experiencing. I will continue to pray for you and your family. God Bless!
I am so sorry. There are no words to ease your pain. I will continue to think about and pray for your family. I am so sorry.
~Lynn/PA
Wow. I Don't remember quite frankly how I came upon your blog but I'm so thankful I did. Reading over it has reminded me how easily things can go wrong. It saddens me completely about the loss you and your family had to go through. A mother's worse ngihtmare. But the Lord has his ways and I will ask him to watch over you guys. I'll ask Daxton also, even though I'm sure he is already doing that with out anyone's request.
I am so sorry for the loss of your wee man. How quickly life can change, and we have to fully appreciate every moment while we have it. And it sounds like you did. He was loved so fully and completely!
I came across your blog today. The English language (and any language for that matter) lack words to situations like this. I know it's been several years for you now, but I also know (after having lost a loved one in 2009) that there are still days that the pain is so fresh for you. Words cannot ease your pain or change anything, but know that right now there is a complete stranger in Ontario sitting on her couch with a box of tissues mourning the loss of a sweet little man I will never get to meet and at the same time smiling at his adorable little face. The pain I feel right now is unbearable, yet I know it does not compare to your pain. I am SO sorry for your loss.
I came across your blog today. The English language (and any language for that matter) lack words to situations like this. I know it's been several years for you now, but I also know (after having lost a loved one in 2009) that there are still days that the pain is so fresh for you. Words cannot ease your pain or change anything, but know that right now there is a complete stranger in Ontario sitting on her couch with a box of tissues mourning the loss of a sweet little man I will never get to meet and at the same time smiling at his adorable little face. The pain I feel right now is unbearable, yet I know it does not compare to your pain. I am SO sorry for your loss.
I came across your site & found so many good thoughts & uplifting things. Thank you. Even though it's been a few years, I know your heart aches every day. I am grieving my only grandson, Ollie, who passed away just last March. I am so sorry for your loss.
My precious Ollie drowned in a washing machine. Death is so harsh sometimes. When we share each others grief, it makes it seem lighter. My daughters story is here: hebbsters.blogspot.com
She really wants to raise awareness about this danger. She (or I) NEVER thought a sweet, curious, helpful, child's death could be caused by a washing machine. If she can help one mother or grandmother save a child by doing their laundry different, then hopefully no one else has to leave the hospital without their most precious thing.
We are mourning the loss of our grandchild AND trying to help our children get through each day.It's pretty tough. I'm sure you know.
I have just started a blog for grandparents who lost a grandchild.
I am just feeling this need to connect with other grandmas & grandpas.
grandparentswithangels.blogspot.com
Sending love & hugs to you.
Post a Comment