Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Monday, April 26, 2010

Winter Visitors

Dear Winter Visitor,
I am sorry to say that I won't miss you when you are gone.
Today you turned left in front of me. 

TWICE.

My car is bigger than yours. 
My senses are better than yours. 
Apparently I gauge distance better than you. 

If I hit you, I will win. 

Please don't pull out in front of me. 
It's dangerous.

I know that one day I will be a "winter visitor."

And hopefully I won't be driving.....

2 comments:

Rusty and Jacquie said...

haha so true!! UGH! thanks for your comment ps. oh and so I had a dream you came to my office last night and had Daxton. Oh he was adorable! I have only had one dream with Kaden in it...but I dreamt of your Daxton his beautiful eyes and cute cheeks. Oh to what they would look like now. You gave me a long and sweet hug in my dream. It was like we are now but somehow Daxton was there. thought I would tell you. much Love!

Suzanne Maughan said...

That makes me laugh so hard! I was stuck behind one today on a one lane street---driving 30mph---about to have a break down and go around them since the speed limit was 50mph. But I didnt. I kept my cool (besides slightly tailing them in my awesome mom van). And someday Ill be one of them too. Yikes!