First Day of school...
Oh. I LOVE the first day of school. It means peace and quiet in the house, laundry that has been needing to be done for months, deep cleaning that has been waiting all summer finally gets to be done, toys get to be sorted, walls get to be painted, and long trips to the gym get to be taken, RIGHT?
WRONG!
SO the first day of school. Wow, don't let that cute smile on #1's face fool you. She is a TOOT! She is giving her teacher a run for her money and I am not sure if she (the teacher) is going to survive. Savannah is going to win every time, just in case you were wondering :).
Not too much cleaning. Not to much quiet. Lots of phone calls from the school and one trip for an early pick up.
Score:
DAY 1 of school
Savannah 1
Teacher 0
By the way... I have been SUPER exhausted between tending my adorable nieces/cousins/nephews, running 8 miles 2 times a week and 12 miles on Saturday (I think I hit my max at 10.
.. I am done!), and cleaning my house up after this cute thing
Which one you ask? BOTH!!! We got a puppy. A cute little labrador retriever that we hope LIVES/SURVIVES puppy stage. Between the kids torturing her and pottying anywhere but where she is supposed to, I am about at my WITS END! Why did I sign up for this? I musta been on crack.... or something.... OR maybe because I have lost my mind because I am have been growing one of these:
SO Maybe you have been wondering why I have been MIA.... Well that about sums it all up.
BTW the score has been taken:
Day 2 of school
Savannah 2
Teacher 0
I have to have a little bit of humor with this... otherwise I would just curl up in a ball and cry my eyes out all day.
11 comments:
Wow, congrats on another girl !
Congratulations Britt! Super excited for you :)
Girl! Two groups of girls. That's how my boys are, and it's been good.
I want to hear what Savannah's up to. Email me.
And 26 miles when 21 weeks along? Such envy from this house.
Congratulations, Brittany!
Dude - I saw you in person and couldn't tell!!! Really!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!
A puppy at the same time, though? Um. Get a crate and crate train that pup! Saves your sanity while you are not in the house... gives him a safe place that he knows is his to escape to when he needs.
I was *so* happy to run into you on Wed.! LOL on Savannah - she'll get there. New school - new re-adjust time.
And yeah - 26 miles while 21 weeks? GO BRIT!!!! I'm trying to slowly build up my base runs. Got up to 5 and had to scale it back again for a bit. I want to run the PF Chang 1/2 in Jan. We'll see...
We are about the same in our pregnancy! Yea! I'm so happy for you. And wait I missed the memo on running a bazillion miles while I'm pregnant. Is that how I keep the weight off? Haha!
Im getting another niece!!!!
Congratulations!! At least you have a totally amazing excuse to eat whatever you want (I kind of want to be prego for that reason, because I have been trying SOO hard to loose the baby weight and still can't seem to lose more than 10 pounds, but anyway....) There are 4 girls in my family and let's just say it was CRAZY growing up, but I love my sisters now that we are grown and have families of our own (thank goodness no more fighting over wearing each other's underwear)
Well this is a new week! I hope teacher stepped up her game!!The girls are all looking so grown up, and another princess to the bunch....I am in awe.Keep me posted on the score its the highlight of my week!
Labs are the BEST! They just love so much, and despite the potty-ing on the floor and chewing everything, you won't regret it.
Oh, and congrats on the human baby too ;-) Loves!!!
Congrats on your pregnancy. I'm totally jealous about you running while pregnant. I can barely walk down stairs, before having to turn around and throw-up.
Post a Comment