I had a friend over today.
She lost her baby almost 4 months ago.
I can't even imagine being back to 4 months out. Hurts just thinking about it.
We were looking at pics of Daxton. She said, "He kinda links the look of all your kids together."

Yes. He does. And he is gone. A missing link. The missing link that ties us all together.
At first as I pondered this I thought how sad he was missing. How sad he will never be apart of our earthly family. Our pictures. Our activites. Our holidays. Our boring moments. Our not so boring moments.
I was sad.
But truth is. He isn't the missing link. He is the LINK that ties us all together. As one eternal family. He is paving the way for us. He is watching over us. He is a part of us. We just can't see him.
Can you believe how much he and Isabella look alike? Aside from their eyes, they could be the same child. Even had Savannah confused.

4 comments:
He is the link that pulls your family together and he will be waiting until you are all together again, although I know he must be busy doing his part on the other side. I am sure he is close by when you especially need him and teaching any more spirits that are supposed to come to your home.
Beautifully said. You are a source of strength for a lot of people. You always have been. It was great to see you today for a little bit. XOXO
Thanks for sharing thos pics with me. Thanks for having me. It is always a pleasure! The way he smiles and his whole face lights up reminds me a lot of Savanah. Like you said he is looks so much like isabella except his eyes. And Mikenna...her mouth, cheeks and nose. They are tied beautifully together. BEAUTIFULLY! and when that day comes that you get to hold Daxton in your arms you will have more joy that will erase the years of pain. Like Molly noted on her blog she had to go through pain to get Peter here in her arms and the pain we go through now with out our little guys will someday be all worth it just for that great and wonderful and joyful reunion!
geesh Daxton is SOOOO adorable! just can't be said enough :)
Post a Comment