She is beautiful. Congratulations to you and your beautiful family. What a blessing to have her sweet spirit in your family at this time. It looks like your girls already love her.
Well it looks like another cute little girl came to your family. We are glad that things are going good. Congratulations and thanks for being our friends. We love your family. Ryan and marilyn are doing good hope things go good for them in April as well. Glenda Jo
Love love love the name, of course. Congrats. Can't wait to see her in person. And, holy cow. I can't believe how productive your day prior to delivery was. I haven't had a day that productive in I can't remember how long! Such a cute idea to spend the prior day home with the kiddos. I'm going to try that next time. Oh, wait, I never know when my babies are coming. duh. meg
Congrats! I'm so happy for you all! I love the name! My grandaughter is also Isabella. She is sooo beautiful!!! And all that hair!(our Bella had a ton of hair too) What a blessing and so much joy she will bring into your lives. ~Krista
Doug and Brittany, she is so beautiful! Look at all of that black hair! It is good to hear that Brittany is doing well. Our prayers will continue to be with you as she recovers from the c-section. I hope the recovery is quick.
What a blessing that everything went well, GOD IS GOOD. She is a princess, and the name fits. My grandaughter is MIA ISABELLA, I love the name Isabella and suggested it to my daughter-in-law. I read up on the story of Queen Isabella- interesting. Take good care of yourself and your beautiful family. Thanks for always sharing...God bless you.
Brittney!!! I can't believe how beautiful you and your family are! I am so glad that Kim forwarded me your blog. I have missed you! I had no idea what has been going in your life. You truly are a women that God holds high- you have trusted him and had faith in ways I can't begin to pretend I understand. You should be so proud of yourself. I am so glad to see you again, lets not loose touch again! love you my friend. (our family blog is: http://banningheaven.blogspot.com/ )
39 comments:
She is beautiful. Congratulations to you and your beautiful family. What a blessing to have her sweet spirit in your family at this time. It looks like your girls already love her.
CONGRATULATIONS Doug and Brittany on your new, precious baby girl! We are SO happy for you all!
Love, Jaime and Cory Bradford
Well it looks like another cute little girl came to your family. We are glad that things are going good. Congratulations and thanks for being our friends. We love your family. Ryan and marilyn are doing good hope things go good for them in April as well. Glenda Jo
Brit and Doug (and girls) - CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is PERFECT! What a LOVE!!! (: Such a doll... YAY!
With Love,
Tamara Haser and family
She is beautiful!
CONGRATS!!!! She is adorable, I can't get over her hair, too cute!!! I love her name! ;)
Congrats Britt! She definitely looks like she belongs!! Hope all is well
Love love love the name, of course. Congrats. Can't wait to see her in person. And, holy cow. I can't believe how productive your day prior to delivery was. I haven't had a day that productive in I can't remember how long! Such a cute idea to spend the prior day home with the kiddos. I'm going to try that next time. Oh, wait, I never know when my babies are coming. duh. meg
Such cute hair on that kid! Plus, the beauty of a c section is in the look of the baby's head. Perfectly round!
Congratulations
Congratulations!!! What a little princess! Great name. Babies are so refreshing. I know you will enjoy this little darling.
Congratulations! Isabella is beautiful and she already has great hair! Your older girls look so proud of their new baby sister.
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
Congrats!
I'm so happy for you all!
I love the name! My grandaughter is also Isabella. She is sooo beautiful!!! And all that hair!(our Bella had a ton of hair too) What a blessing and so much joy she will bring into your lives.
~Krista
Tears, tears. She is beautiful. What an angel. Straight from Daxton and Heavenly Father into your arms. I wish you a quick recovery. Congratulations.
You sure do make beautiful babies!
She is simply lovely.
Congratulations to all and may Heavenly Father continue to bless and keep you.
Yea!! She's beautiful. So dark too!
Congrats on a job well done.
Congrats to you all!!!!!
She is just beautiful and so is her name! Seems to fit her! :)
Congratulations! She is beautiful. And so much hair - I love the bow. I am glad everyone is doing well.
Doug and Brittany, she is so beautiful! Look at all of that black hair! It is good to hear that Brittany is doing well. Our prayers will continue to be with you as she recovers from the c-section. I hope the recovery is quick.
Congratulations. What a beautiful baby girl. What a little angel!
Love to your family,
Angela (Evan from Heaven's mom)
She's beautiful!
Congratulations for your sweet family.
I'm so happy for you.
Congrats on a beautiful girl. I'm sure she'll bring a lot of joy into your family.
The McQuiveys
Congratulations! She is beautiful! We love you guys.
So cute!! Can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks! Love u guys. thanks for sending us the pictures!
She is so darling! Look at all that hair! I can't believe how alert she is in the last picture! Congratulations!
What a blessing that everything went well, GOD IS GOOD. She is a princess, and the name fits. My grandaughter is MIA ISABELLA, I love the name Isabella and suggested it to my daughter-in-law. I read up on the story of Queen Isabella- interesting. Take good care of yourself and your beautiful family. Thanks for always sharing...God bless you.
She is amazingly beautiful! What a wonderful blessing!
She is just gorgeous!!! I am so glad that the surgery went well and that things are looking good. I can't wait to have our little addition. Loves!
She is beautiful! Congrats on a fresh little bundle of love from heaven!
I can see a bit of all three of her siblings in that precious little bundle.
Congratulations to all of you!
Congratulations Brittney! You are such a great mom, I am so happy for you! I love your blog!
Layne
She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congratulations. I can't wait to see her in real life!
Congratulations guys! She looks soo cute. I can't believe Malia use to be that small. It looks like Savannah is very excited to have her new sister.
She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
Congratulations!
What an angel! Congrats to you and your family.
Lots of Love,
Jen
She is beautiful, so much dark hair too. Her name is great. Congrats to all of you.
Brittney!!! I can't believe how beautiful you and your family are! I am so glad that Kim forwarded me your blog. I have missed you! I had no idea what has been going in your life. You truly are a women that God holds high- you have trusted him and had faith in ways I can't begin to pretend I understand. You should be so proud of yourself. I am so glad to see you again, lets not loose touch again! love you my friend.
(our family blog is:
http://banningheaven.blogspot.com/ )
She is adorable!!! I love her already! :)
I love the pictures of your girls with their baby sister. (They obviously realize she is a treasure!)
Post a Comment