It has officially been 3 years since I became a "blogger" and 2 since I actually started blogging regularly (or took it from my husband rather). It took me a long time to catch on. But I am glad I did.
I have made so many new friends (thanks to all of you who have left comments.) I have visited your blogs or at least your profile if you are private. And I thank you for your love and support. There have been moments when the right person left the right comment that kept me going. I have met 'angel moms,' creative and crafty moms, food making moms, and just plain ol good moms. It is VERY exciting.
I guess I have to owe my blogging to my special little man, Daxton. He will always be there. Whether it be the back of mind or the front. For now he is the first thing I think about when I get up and the last though that goes through my head when it hits the pillow. Good or bad, happy or sad, bitter or sweet.
He is the reason that for the last 2 years I have blogged the good, the bad, and the ugly (pardon the unintelligent cliche). And I am grateful to have him to have inspired me to continue writing the dailies of my life. Someday I will open up the blog book I have downloaded onto my computer.... it just seems a daunting challenge. I am not sure I am strong enough just yet to relive my first year without my chubba wubba.
SO thank you all for reading. Whether it be nonsense or entertaining.
Maybe you can help me out? Sometimes I don't blog for a period of time because, let's face it, I run out of things to say. I am sorry? Did I just say that out loud? Running out of things to say? For those of you who see me day to day, you may know there is not much truth to that :).
Well here is my favor: Tell me what you would like to know about me, life, loss, special needs children, or whatever else. Let's play question and answer! Sound fun?
Loves,
Britt
6 comments:
Britt,
i love to read whatever you write
you're a great mom, wife, friend, sis and i just really appreciate you.
thanks for all your blogs-they help me through the day-
give those cute girlies a big bear hug from me and give that hubby of yours one too!
have a great day and i'm excited to see ya all soon!
love ya
marinda
I love your blog and enjoy anything and everything you have to say / share. I would enjoy hearing more about your family. Kristina ( Martineau, my sister in law ) has such wonderful things to say about all of you : )
And as always, I love reading about Daxton. I enjoy reading your experiences with him here on earth and your thoughts and feelings about him being in heaven. It helps other Moms like me try and be stronger.
Your blog is so great! I look at it off and on and find inspiration in many things you write. Your family and extended family is so amazing!! I am so glad that my family is friends of your in-laws. Some of your blogs have been a great example to me. Thanks!! Your girls are so cute!!
Life. Isn't that what we all want to hear, how others are overcoming their challenges and what we can learn from them. You amaze me, and I have only been reading your blog for a month now. Life is what makes a good blog...LIFE!
I love that you keep posting questions on your blog and getting good feedback.
I love hearing about Daxton since that is what pulled me to your blog a year and a half ago. Stories, feelings, etc about him. I also love reading about your girls, updates on Isabella and also things going on with your beautiful Savannah. I have two siblings with special needs and to hear about how other's lives are run differently through the challenges of their children intrigues me since I didnt grow up like the average kiddo. (and also Mikenna too because we wouldnt want to leave that cute girl out!) I love it when your positive but also negative---because that is real. Thanks for faithfully blogging! I love it!
thanks for blogging. I just like to hear about the days of a normal mom...one that has good and bad days, talents and things that are hard to do. you are an inspiration. you remind me to enjoy the times my kids are hanging all over me and i trip over them. it's nice to hear what another mom thinks and how she over comes challenges. thanks for sharing your world! i would be happy to add you to my private blog if you feel so inclined.
Post a Comment