Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cabin FEVER?

NO WAY!!!!

Spring break was a hoot!

We took 10 kids and 3 moms up to the cabin.

It was INSANE!!!!


But SUpEr FUN!

We went on hikes, played in the snow, played in the mud.

Ate lots of Food. And ate some more food.

Played at the park. Swung on the swings.

My friend told me that I was insane. She has decided that I am cool :). Cool enough and laid back enough to take a bunch of kids and moms to the cabin and have an insanely FUN time.

Thanks ya'all for being my friend. (even if it is only because my parents have an AWESOME cabin.... gotta get friends somehow, and what better than BRIBERY!!!)

2 comments:

julz said...

Im willing to be bribed

Love Haze said...

That looks like a blast! (: How fun!