Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Let me Count the Ways

Oh I how I love her!!! Let me count the ways! Really? You are going to make me count? Happy to oblige.

#1 She is in her element outside. She likes NOTHING more than to be playing in the dirt, eating sand, and squishy grass between her toes. When she wants to go outside she will run for her jacket, bring it to me, and hold her arm out. Seriously? She is old enough to do that? Yes. Sadly. She is.

#2 Lately we have been riding our bikes. This particular day we rode to the temple because the library was closed and we needed to kill some time. Where better to spend 23 minutes and 30 seconds. Once again, outside. She is such a beauty. The sunlight catches her just so. She tries to catch the sunbeams. Its. Adorable.

#3 Notice the QT cup next to her on the floor... She is a hoot! She love Dr. Pepper. Now don't ask me how I know this :) or tell my husband of our newfound knowledge. (And don't worry MG, its loaded... that means regular.... not diet)

#4 Her favorite place in on the counter. Where she can see me. Please don't call CPS. I am never more than 3.26 inches away.

#5 Her hat. Love. Her. Hat. Love. Her. She is the cutest naked baby. EVER. Ok she is vying for #1... but currently she is the CUTEST.

#6 Interestingly enough, Isabella LOVES to play in the fridge, just like Daxton (and likely just like any other kid her age. Do we ever grow out of it? I love to play in the fridge.... but that is for another day.) She was in the freezer on this particular day (yes I LOVE freshly frozen butter, cheese, strawberries, cookies, bread.....) and she grabbed out something and ran into the other room. I was wondering about her when it was too quiet as Isabella is usually at my heels... and I went to find her. This is what I found. I am trying to figure out how to load the video to You Tube... alas. I am computer RETARDED, although Doug just noticed I know what "ctrl A" is.... (select all) and was impressed I knew how to use it correctly. Wow. I must be REALLY dumb to surprise him with such a vast knowledge of computer shortcuts.

#7 (have I lost count yet?) Eating plastic. Yes I am mother of the year. Notice the close proximity of my camera. I am not too far away. But I am not going to lie. She likes nothing better than to chew on plastic. Especially if it holds sweetart jelly beans, yes those jelly beans we ate today at the park were ABC (already been chewed).

#8 Not only is she outdoorsie, but she is my GIRLY Girl. Seriously I don't know where she gets it. If you know me, you see me all too often with NO makeup and sweats.... (Unfrump my mom has a LOT to work on with me) But she loves her necklaces and baby dolls.

There are of course many other reasons. Mostly the reason she gives me to breathe when I think taking another breath is the most impossible thing to do. I. LOVE. HER.... And I just realized that I didn't even

3 comments:

Gel said...

She is way to cute!! I love Mikenna's hair and Savannah is so tall. Has it really been that long since we've seen you. Its only been 4 months and they are all so big!! Can't wait to see u in a couple more months.(Well maybe not doug but the rest of you)

Rusty and Jacquie said...

#9 can be just how freakin adorable she is. EVEN Rusty who is usually biased to his nieces and nephews and Kaden says she is the prettiest baby he has EVER seen...of course Kaden was more handsome and we don't have a girl but heck that is pretty good!! :) I think I should just take her off your hands for a day? or two? whatcha thinK!?

julie said...

She is adorable and I am so glad that you have her. I LOVE those polka dotted shoes. They are too cute. I am so glad that you have your little Isabella, although she is growing too fast!