Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Come One, Come All

Dear Readers, Blog Stalkers, Friends, 

I would like to know who you are!

I look at my followers list and when someone new posts I go to your blog and read YOUR story. 

I know. I don't always comment. And I don't always follow. 

I Will If You Will.

Go ahead. Follow. I dare you. :)

Loves, 

Britt

27 comments:

jen said...

Thought I already was. Sorry.
Turnabout is fair play. I'm going to go check my followers now . . .

Heidi Joncas said...

I guess you could call me a blog stalker :) I put you in my google reader after your son passed. I love to read your posts. You seem like such a strong lady!

Allie said...

A complete ditto to Heidi! Word for word! Now I will follow! Thanks for inspiting me to be a better mom!

Sarah said...

I also love your attitude towards life. We all look up to you so much!

Suzanne Maughan said...

Ditto to Ashley! :) I am inspired by your blog and it makes me want to be a better mom. I usually just follow your blog by checking every once in a while but now Ill officially be a follower! :) I know it isnt fair that my blog is private so you cant blog stalk me back (Im kind of a hypocrite) but I have another blog, suzescorner.blogspot.com that doesnt use my kiddos real names and is full of sarcasm and daily life opinions by me. And because I feel like I know you (creepy isnt it? im kind of a creeper), I would add you to my private blog---just dont want some weirdo staring at it. haha. Just comment on Suzes Corner if ya wanna be added to my family one and actually know who I am! :)

Christina said...

I've been reading since shortly after Daxton's passing...and you have brought me strength through my own (much lesser) losses. I love that you are *real* and when you are hurting, you are honest about it, and when you have a good day, you are honest about that too. Thank you :) Feel free to peek at my blog any time :) I'll get on your followers list :)

Robin gut my favorite title is Grandma said...

I ran across your blog through Stephanie Waite's blog and the Rich family.....one led to another and another and so on. I believe you mothers who have lost sweet babies have been an inspiration of strength and courage to many of your readers. Although little comfort to you, I must say that through your loss many have been edified as you have shared your story. I have felt compassion for you, and offered prayers on your behalf. You have such a sweet family - your girls are beautiful. And little Daxton is a cutie.
Much love,
robin

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

I've been reading your blog for 2 years now... I didn't realize you had a Google Friend Connect on here, but now I'm following you.

Miss you!

Did you know I'm in LA now? I'll be in Phoenix at some point in the near future. I tried to get a hold of you last time I was there. Maybe we'll be able to connect next time.

Amberdawn said...

I have your blog on my google reader. I haven't ever tried to use the google follow thing. I don't like to try new things! :)
I've been blog stalking you for about a year now. I love how real you are! Your family is beautiful and your story inspires me to love my babies more, hold them more and enjoy them more. Thanks for that!!
I suppose now I'll have to comment again because I'm no longer just a stalker!
LOVE your blog!

Christina said...

Oh goodness- I set up a family reunion blog for my mom today and it was the only one connected to my profile for some reason- here's my blog http://davilas.blogspot.com/

debra said...

I am an annon follower that has been following your blog since shortly after Daxton passed away. As a young widow who suddenly and instantly became a single mother, Im drawn to all the blogs of loss and grief. Silently mourning with those who mourn and drawing strength through others along this path.
I keep my blog private but would let ya in - if you wanted to be...fair is fair!
And I live in the east valley so I feel sorta close to you! :)

Anonymous said...

I've been "stalking" your blog for about a year now. I was first stalking Stephanie's blog which led to yours. I find your posts very inspiring and I admire how you have overcome (and are still overcoming) adversity! Hope you don't mind :)

The Ratcliff's said...

i too am a blog stalker. i've attempted to reach out and comment many times but didnt in fear or being judged as a stalker. i know, we all are guilty of it. i read your blog and admire your strength and that you are real person going through real life. my little family prays for daxton nightly as one of our "angels in heaven" and i thikn of you often. weird isnt it, considering we are total strangers and before this post you probably didnt know who i was. anyhow, you have reminded me to be a better mom and cherish the moments. ever since i've started reading ur blog, which was about a year ago, i remind myself often that life is fragile. ur an inspiration and i love reading your posts. thank you.

julie said...

Hey Brit,
I just wanted to remind you that we pray and think about your family often. It was good seeing you last summer even if it was for an hour. I go to your blog for inspiration and a lift to my day. I also love how real you are. You help me out more than you know.

Liz said...

Ok, ok, I admit that I have been blog stalking you! I found your blog when I was stalking "No Empty Seats" by the Larsen family. You take such great pictures and have an adorable family!

Whew...I feel better now!!

by: Kim said...

I am a blog stalker also. I can't remember how I stumbled onto your blog but it was shortly after Daxton passed away. I love reading your inspiring thoughts. You have such a cute family. Thanks for sharing your life with us out here.

julz said...

I follow do you????

Anonymous said...

I found your blog a few months ago, and I think I've met you before so I read a few posts. I love how honest you are.. so I started stalking your blog :) My blog is private so if you want an invite, send me your email address.

I've never commented before, but I enjoy reading your blog. I admire how affectionately you talk about baby Daxton.

Eldredge Family said...

Hello I found your blog around a year ago...after my 8 month old son passed away. Funny I am friends with Debra...had no idea we where reading the same blog! LOL!

I have 2 blogs...
spencer-crystal5.blogspot.com
sagelawrenceeldredge.blogspot.com

Thanks for everything!

Love Haze said...

Hi Britt -

You are an amazing person! (: I thought so in nursing school, and I have an even greater appreciation for you now. Your strength, dignity and faith are definitely inspirational.

Much Love,

Tamara (:

Jess said...

I too will confess to blog stalking you. I also added you to my reader shortly after Daxton passed away. I just loved how real you were/are. I am always inspired by you to never take my children for granted. In fact I take pictures of them everyday, and scrapbook nearly their entire lives because I am so grateful to have them in my life. There have been many many tears shed by reading your posts, and a new perspective on life...So, thank you!

Taryn said...

well, I check your blog out every once in awhile :) I grew up down the road from Doug, and his family is very dear to my heart. Love them all. And I hardly comment...if I have ever. I actually am terrible at commenting even on my own family's :)

Colleen said...

I follow you, and read everytime you post. I am not sure if I have commented before, but I really enjoy your blog.

Julianne said...

I guess I better fess up, too. ;) I've been reading since just after your son passed as well (there are many of us) and have followed ever since. I also have a little girl just younger than "Kisserbella" so I've enjoyed your posts about her as well as everything else you have to say!

Lisa said...

I don't really follow your blog regularly but I just saw this post so I thought I just HAD to comment!;)
Good luck with everything!

Toby and Tammy said...

Can't remember how I found you, but I've been reading ever since Daxton passed away. Maybe it was from when my friend's daughter passed away and somehow I found your blog through hers.

Anyways, I'm thankful for your posts and how you make me want to be a better mom and person. I agree with all the other comments above, esp the ones that say they feel like they know you! You're an amazing mom and I'm glad that your blog isn't private.

Tammy
www.tobyandtammythornton.blogspot.com

Laura said...

I'll admit it. I am one of your stalkers. I've been following you since your beautiful Daxton passed. I agree with everyone else, I follow you because you are real and you really do inspire me to be a better mom/person. Thanks!