Well I didn't get a pic because.... lets. be. honest. I looked scary! And it is all about me. Well at least it is here :).
Today my Auntie, good friend, and sister spent some quality time together.
We made 50 meals. 6 different varieties. For 4 families. With 1 set of twins, 1 very needy child, and a very cute little princess.
We are a bit crazy. Ok a lot crazy.
After being bossed around for 4 hours my sister shared this tiddle bit of information, "My husband describes Brittany as bossy, maybe those weren't the exact words (I am sure they were ...) but when she isn't here we just look at each other and say, 'Now what do we do.'"
Bless his heart. He is right.
I had this brilliant idea a few weeks ago to order this cookbook with freezer meals, like 100 of them, but we only had time for 7. But we only got to 6. 9 hours was enough.
***Chicken Tetrazini
***Sweet and Sour Chicken
***Pizza Rolls
***Beef Empanadas
***Stuffed Green Peppers
***Smothered Pork Chops
At least my family will be eating well :)
***Chicken Tetrazini
***Sweet and Sour Chicken
***Pizza Rolls
***Beef Empanadas
***Stuffed Green Peppers
***Smothered Pork Chops
At least my family will be eating well :)
3 comments:
I used to do this when Brad was in law school. And I loved it. I just can't seem to get to it nowadays. I'm jealous.
want to send me an email with the book!! I really want to do this too! Its a great idea. or I can just come to your house for dinner. To bad we don't live close
Let me know when you have extra.. I feel bad I missed out. :(
Post a Comment