Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Announcement?

We have been pondering lately if we should have another one. Should we wait? Should we just do it now? It will likely be my last. Kinda sad.

I know it will rock Isabella's world. Her whole world is all about her. I mean whose isn't, right?

She is such a sweetie. I just love her. Sometimes I get a pang in my heart knowing that she won't have an older brother on this earth playing with her, running around with her, keeping an eye out for her, riding in the back of the trailer and pulling her hair while I get exercise on my bike.... just kinda stinks.

But what do you do? You keep going. You move on. You take one day at a time..... until

You find out you are expecting YOUR LAST baby!!!!

On to # 5.

love ya!

9 comments:

Amy Rapier said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Jessica Steed said...

How exciting!
When are you due?

jen said...

I seem to remember that I pulled this same April Fool's last year--except it was true . . .
I'm extending tentative congratulations!
And if you are expecting, I have a huge pile of maternity clothes that I've been saving, waiting to see if anyone I knew could use them. They're yours . . . if you really need them! :)

Rusty and Jacquie said...

very clever. you tricked me! I am so very excited for you. Can't wait!

Kami Milliron said...

Hmm, April Fools joke or not. That is the question ! But if you are, then HOORAY AND CONGRATS : )

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

Congrats! Even if it is an April fools joke, I love it!

Michelle said...

CONGRATS!!!!!

K - now I wait to see if it's true or April Fools! LOL!

Hubers said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you.

julz said...

APRIL FOOLS??????