I love a clean house: yesterday I had my cleaning lady (yes I have a cleaning lady) come to the house and I ran a million errands and washed 8 loads of laundry. It was awesome. And my house was clean. I Love a Clean House.
I love clean laundry: Ok so I know. Its weird. But I LOVE folding laundry (let me start by saying, there is NO way I am going to come over and fold YOUR laundry... no matter how much you love me). I love sorting it and folding it and putting it away. The 8 loads on my bed unfolded is a masterpiece when I am through. I think it is the whole: matter unorganized... and then matter organized :). AND I love clean laundry because that means I have a husband and 3 little girls here on earth with me.
I love cookie dough and freshly baked cookies (But I love cookie dough more :)): I love making cookies. It is a fun activity to do with my girls. And then get SO excited about it. They get all the ingredients out and then we mix and they put it all away. LOVE. IT. AND I love cookie dough and baked cookies because that means I have a husband and 3 little girls here on earth with me to share it with.
I love my job: I love being at work. I love the babies. I love taking care of them. (Don't get me wrong, I don't love leaving my girls, but I do love after I get to work). How many of you LOVE your job?
I love shopping: Ok really I think I love spending money. It isn't so much the spending of the money as the appreciation that I HAVE it to spend. Makes me so GRATEFUL. There is something rewarding about going to the store, buying stuff, and bringing it home. 8 bags of groceries on the table, LOVE putting them away. AND I love shopping because that means I have a husband and 3 little girls here on earth with me that I have to buy groceries for.
I love having full arms when I cook, clean, shower, take the garbage out, blow dry my hair, go shopping, fold laundry: Know WHY? Because I KNOW that my baby is HERE. Isabella is ALWAYS in my arms. And I LOVE it.
Today I remembered a day 2 years ago: I was standing in the kitchen. I was knee deep in cleaning and cooking dinner and elbow deep in life. The TV was blaring Max and Ruby, the computer was full blast with ELMO, and Daxton was pulling on my leg. I looked at Doug and said, "I NEED a BREAK." What I wouldn't give to go back two years. What I wouldn't give to feel like that again. Don't get me wrong, I get frustrated, but IMAGINE how much MORE frustrated I could be if I had ONE. MORE. BABY.
I love my girls. I love EVERY minute with them. I may get frustrated. I may be impatient. But at the end of the day. I am glad they are mine. And I am glad that they are here.
I loVe my HusBand. He is AWESOME. For those of you who have met him: You know. For those of you who haven't: You are Missing OUT!!! He is hilarious. He is kind. He is thoughtful. He is always willing to take care of the kids, do housework, do yard work, fix my computer, fix your computer, anything. And I love him for it!
What do YOU love?
4 comments:
you and your positive outlook!
I love a clean house...I think I may get me a cleaning lady. I can't keep up.
I love hearing my kids play the piano and singing. It is pure joy...no matter if it isn't perfect. It is awesome!
Here is a list of a few other things I love that I recently blogged about. Loved this post by the way!!
http://fiverreasonstosmile.blogspot.com/2010/04/5-unimportant-things.html
YOU...
Britt - that is most amazing view of laundry that I have ever heard! Really! Usually, when I think of laundry I imagine this GIANT beast staring me down, undauntingly filling all of my spare time with its' time consuming monstrosity! But... You have truly given me a different perspective! (:
What do I love the most??? Just being able to enjoy being with my family. Well, and nothing beats hearing my kids laugh. Gets me every time!
Post a Comment