Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Quote of the day

"Sometimes people have to cry out all the tears to make room for a heart full of smiles."
* if you want the author, email me





10 comments:

julie said...

Those eyes. I just love his eyes, and I love the picture of him with his tongue hanging out. I pray that you will see happy times soon and that your tears will make room for many, many smiles. We love you guys. - Christian & Julie

Tiffany said...

He is sooooo gorgeous...but not hard to believe...Look at his mom!! :) I am just finishing up the thing I am making for you so I'm hoping to get everything off in the mail by Friday. Hope you are well and getting rest. You're going to be busy soon!!! :) Loves!!!

Amy said...

I know your quirky secret addictions :)

The Madsens said...

my friend brandi came across your blog through mine and she wrote something on her blog about you and really i can tell why you are so amazing with your writing and i love when you write about daxton and the girls we love you hope to see you soon

Brooke said...

I like that quote...I'd like to know the author. I hope its words will be true for you! I love these pictures of Daxton, they are ones I haven't seen before. Thanks for sharing them. He is such a handsome little man. It amazes me how much he looks like you. Love ya!

maricela said...

What a precious little boy, who looks like his mommy. Sharing Daxton with us feels like I have met him and seen those beautiful BLUE EYES. His smile stays with you and it puts a big smile on my face. What a warm feeling to see him... GOODNIGHT

Hubers said...

What a beautiful little boy you have there!

Annie and the Boys... said...

i love you my sweet friend! i thought about you all day today!! funny how that is, know youre loved!

Jenna said...

I know I've never met you, but Daxton looks exactly like you. He is the cutest little boy. How I wish your pain was gone. You will continue to be in my prayers. You are so strong, I admire your faith and courage. I hope this year is amazing for you. Jenna lines

me said...

i love that qoute i would like too but that on my blog with your permission. just click on my name and let me know thanks