Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Fun at the cabin

Isn't she just adorable. This is on the balcony at the cabin. We had so much fun, doing NOTHING!!! Well I didn't do anything, just laid around because I could barely breathe in the altitude.

I just love these pics with Uncle Danny. I like to get the walking ones from behind. I think they are sooo precious. Daxton wasn't quite old enough to walk just yet so I don't have one of him... oh sad.

Here are the girls on the sled. Grandma is pulling them. I think Mikenna is just making this funny face for fun. :)

Grandma with Savannah on the Tobbogan. Looks like they had a great time!!

On Christmas Day night and mom and Mikenna were outside on the Toboggan. This is at the top of the hill......

Then they went backwards and were at the bottom of the hill..... LOL!!!
And then there was Grandma getting up after she fell..... Sorry mom, these were TOOOO hilarious not to tell.

At the "cabin store," which is really the Family Dollar Store, grandma bought Mikenna some slippers and you wanted pajamas. These are what we came home with. You love love love them! Wore them day and night for a week.

Here Mikenna is out in the snow.... it was SOOO stinkin cold and she is just running around. She loves the cold and she loves the snow! Well kind of.

No comments: