And the Count Down BEGINS!!!
My C section is scheduled for Friday at 1030am, so this week I am booming with energy (LOL) and getting really ready for baby sister to come.
Well I am beat. Been working the last few nights with VERY little sleep. So I am going to bed. More to come tomorrow!
5 comments:
May Our Lord bless you and give you all the strength needed to receive your baby daughter into this world. Relax and be calm everything will be ok. Enjoy every moment of your baby's arrival. This little prayer : O BLOOD AND WATER, WHICH GUSHED FORTH FROM THE HEART OF JESUS AS A FOUNT OF MERCY FOR US, I TRUST IN YOU! will help you .
Brit - You will be in our thoughts and prayers this week! We can't wait to meet (albeit virtually) your new little love. (:
Rest up this week and resist the urge to do too much. Good luck
YAY!! I can't wait to her about your new arrival!!!!! Aren't planned Csections the best?!?!? I know some people completely disagree, but I have to say, I enjoyed my last c section far better then my first delivery :)
Britt,
I'd love to bring you dinner. Would you rather I schedule a date now, or wait until you get home?
My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Post a Comment