HELP!!!!
I am drowning in baby blankets (that I have vowed to make) and cookie dough (I can't stop eating it!!!).
First things first: Baby blankets. I have had this itch to make a bunch of baby blankets. Am I crazy? Yes I think I am. With all the spare time I have.... I work this weekend, so most of it will have to wait until Monday, maybe I will still have the itch. Maybe I won't.
Now on to more serious topics: Cookie Dough. I seriously make THE BEST cookies EVER. And have discovered a new way to store and eat cookie dough. I have a friend (a freaking genius I might label her) that told me she scoops the cookie dough onto a cookie sheet, freezes it, and then puts it in a bag!!!! DUH!!! Why did I never think of that before?
I am blonde... (please no comment :))
Loves
3 comments:
Are your recipes secret? If not, I need a good choc. chip cookie recipe!
One day we may need to have a "Cookie Off" to see who truly makes the best. Not anytime soon, . . . my ego is fragile!
So....are you saying some or my secrets are left untold??
Also I would love to come help you sew some of those blanets next week if you would like! Call me!!
Post a Comment