So I just finished watching the Grey's Anatomy season Premiere. It was ok at best. Not enough openings of storylines and a few really bad ones (mainly Callie and Hahn.... ugh!!!). Yet I still watch pondering 'Will Meredith and McDreamy work it out?' 'Will Izzy seriously get over herself and move on?' 'Will Korev forever remain a jerk... come on if he and Izzy would just hook up, it would be soooo much better.' The whole show is just a waste of time and I walk away very frustrated, wish I could just rent season 5 right now and watch them all at once.Well aside from needing an excuse to post a hot sexy picture of McDreamy on my website.... I have been thinking about the next "Season" of my life. As it cools down and the nights get longer, it means that "Fall" or whatever we call it here in AZ is approaching, followed by "Winter" which is seriously OVERRATED :), but nice and cooly enjoyable here, I contemplate.
What new story lines will I create? How will I manage the holidays without Daxton? How will I manage after the holidays when I have a new baby? Should I go back to school? Should I keep working? What goals do I want to set?
Each season in our lives are different. Each choice we make leads to consequences, good or bad. Each day brings new challenges. I don't know how I will answer each of these questions. I don't know how I will make it through the next year. There will be tough moments, there will be sad moments. But there will also be moments of intense joy. There will be new memories to be made, new goals to set, new beginnings, and a new "normal."
6 comments:
I watched it too and wasn't impressed. Do you read the Grey's writers blog?
http://www.greyswriters.com/
Good insight from those that are writing it helps! :)
(((Hugs))) to you, Brittany!
Hey Brittany. It's Janelle from Havasupai. We need to talk or email! I just finished my Nurse Practitioner and it was probably one of the best decision I have ever made--especially since I never wanted to be a NP. Anyways, we could talk. It was crazy hard, but completely do-able and worth it. Email me if you want to chat about it! bejanelle@gmail.com
Brittany, you continue to amaze me. Hang in there, and I hope this new season is a good one for you with far less struggles and a lot more joy.
I've never met you but I enjoy reading your blog. I am so inspired by little Daxton's life and the strenght and faith you have during such a hard, hard trial as this. My cousin lost her little boy last Monday (just 2 weeks shy of his first birthday). I can't even imagine the pain and heartache that she must be experiencing, but know that you could truly empathize with her and understand just how much it hurts. You can visit her blog at www.bethandre.blogspot.com or her son's blog at www.giftforgavin.org
Brittany,
You do not know me but I feel like I know Daxton by reading your blog. Your blog has really inspired me I to am LDS and am greatful for the plan of salvation. You are an amazing person and I almost lost my daughter when she was barely a year old a long time ago and I can't even imaginge life without her. Thank You so much for sharing your blog with so many. You are truly an inspiration to others.
So my husband Craig is in dental school right now and has to wear scrubs. My son is insisting that your McDreamy guy is his daddy!
(In my world he's McDreamy for sure!);-)
Post a Comment