Thanks to Doug for putting together this video! Thanks to Lyndy for your talent. By popular demand, here it is, music and all (You'll need to stop the playlist music at the bottom of the blog).
That is absolutely beautiful! What a special thing to have of your sweet Daxton. I know the words in that song are true. Thank you for sharing that with us. Your a sweetheart. Thanks for going to lunch with me the other day. I enjoyed visiting with you. Lots of love, Jen
I don't know you, but have been following you blog. Today I just cried watching the slide show and istening to that most beautiful song. You have a beautiful son. My heart aches for you and other mothers who have lost the physical touch of their sweet children. Seems many young ones have been called home this summer. May our Father in Heaven have his arms wrapped around you as you face each new day. I imagine facing each new day without sweet Daxton must be the hardest part. Loving prayers are with you!
I have been a blurker for awhile now. Thank you for being so honest. Thank you for sharing your life, family, joys, and pains. The song and pictures are beautiful and I also know that the words are true. How truly blessed we are to know that we have a Heavenly Father whom knows us and loves us so much. I absolutely love the last picture of Daxton and Christ. I am in awe...
beautiful! Amazing! The pictures are so touching... You have a great cousin to write a beautiful song to remember your little one! You are an amazing woman. Love ya
Isn't she amazing!? I can't believe Lyndy's talent. I love how in our family we all do what we can to help each other. We are truly blessed to have each other. I love you!
You don't know me. I found your blog from Stephanie's...who I was told about from an acquaintance who is in her ward in Vegas...anyway, I haven't commented before because I feel like I could never accurately express how I feel--it's just not easy to put into words, but after watching that video (and going through a TON of tissue) I just had to. I am so truly sorry for your loss, I cannot even begin to come close to imagining what you have gone through. It pains me to read of your struggle and see your sweet boy's angel face because you must miss him so much. My own son is just 13 months old--so close to the same age of your Daxton, and some of your photos of him remind me of my little one in so many ways. I admire your courage and your testimony of your faith. I know you will be reunited with your baby again, I even know that when that time comes it won't seem long that you were apart, but it must be hard not to put blinders on now and try to get through life as quickly as possible to get to that day. I think you are doing a fabulous job. My God be with you and your family always...
That was absolutley emotional and amazing. I never knew you or your son, but I cried just the same. The slide show and song were beautiful. I love that you have a picture with him and Jesus!
I tried not to cry but that was just not possible. What a BEAUTIFUL song and I loved all the beautiful pictures of your ETERNAL family and sweet baby boy.
What a beautiful, amazing tribute to your adorable little boy! The last picture is my favorite. Lyndy and Doug did an amazing job! Thanks for sharing. Love Joy
Brittany, I found you from the angel children blog. I love this. It is so beautiful. Daxton is a gorgeous boy. I would love this recording? Do you know if that is possible. Hang in there. Love, Cassi cassicapell@gmail.com
I don't know if I've commented on here, but we use to be in the same ward with you guys in Wyview. I have been following your blog and I just had to tell you how beautiful that was- the song, pictures and the Spirit I felt were amazing. You have such a beautiful family and your little Daxton is just precious. You are amazing and an example to me. I am thinking of you and praying for your family every day.
24 comments:
That is BEAUTIFUL Brittany! I love the picture of Daxton in the arms of Jesus!
Love Jaime
That is absolutely beautiful! What a special thing to have of your sweet Daxton. I know the words in that song are true. Thank you for sharing that with us. Your a sweetheart.
Thanks for going to lunch with me the other day. I enjoyed visiting with you.
Lots of love,
Jen
I don't know you, but have been following you blog. Today I just cried watching the slide show and istening to that most beautiful song. You have a beautiful son. My heart aches for you and other mothers who have lost the physical touch of their sweet children. Seems many young ones have been called home this summer. May our Father in Heaven have his arms wrapped around you as you face each new day. I imagine facing each new day without sweet Daxton must be the hardest part. Loving prayers are with you!
What can I say? It's just AMAZING! I can always feel the Spirit close by me when I read your blog. I love it. I love you.
I have been a blurker for awhile now. Thank you for being so honest. Thank you for sharing your life, family, joys, and pains. The song and pictures are beautiful and I also know that the words are true. How truly blessed we are to know that we have a Heavenly Father whom knows us and loves us so much. I absolutely love the last picture of Daxton and Christ. I am in awe...
You have a wonderful friend to do this for you. My love for you!
i am a lurker i sure hope you don't mind if i am commenting. we played a song at our justin's funeral it is called in less than a hour.
I love it!!!!
beautiful! Amazing! The pictures are so touching... You have a great cousin to write a beautiful song to remember your little one! You are an amazing woman. Love ya
Seems like your family is blessed with great writing skills...and strong testimonies, too. Thanks for sharing the video/song. Just lovely
Thank you for sharing. That was beautiful!
beautiful. just wanted to let you know your thought of often.
Tiff
Isn't she amazing!? I can't believe Lyndy's talent. I love how in our family we all do what we can to help each other. We are truly blessed to have each other. I love you!
You don't know me. I found your blog from Stephanie's...who I was told about from an acquaintance who is in her ward in Vegas...anyway, I haven't commented before because I feel like I could never accurately express how I feel--it's just not easy to put into words, but after watching that video (and going through a TON of tissue) I just had to. I am so truly sorry for your loss, I cannot even begin to come close to imagining what you have gone through. It pains me to read of your struggle and see your sweet boy's angel face because you must miss him so much. My own son is just 13 months old--so close to the same age of your Daxton, and some of your photos of him remind me of my little one in so many ways. I admire your courage and your testimony of your faith. I know you will be reunited with your baby again, I even know that when that time comes it won't seem long that you were apart, but it must be hard not to put blinders on now and try to get through life as quickly as possible to get to that day. I think you are doing a fabulous job. My God be with you and your family always...
That was absolutley emotional and amazing. I never knew you or your son, but I cried just the same. The slide show and song were beautiful. I love that you have a picture with him and Jesus!
So beautiful! Thank you for sharing!
BEAUTIFUL! What a great treasure of a gift to honor your baby boy and the love you share!!!
I tried not to cry but that was just not possible. What a BEAUTIFUL song and I loved all the beautiful pictures of your ETERNAL family and sweet baby boy.
Wow! That is BEAUTIFUL!!
God bless you and your family!
What a beautiful, amazing tribute to your adorable little boy! The last picture is my favorite. Lyndy and Doug did an amazing job! Thanks for sharing.
Love Joy
Brittany,
I found you from the angel children blog. I love this. It is so beautiful. Daxton is a gorgeous boy. I would love this recording? Do you know if that is possible. Hang in there.
Love,
Cassi
cassicapell@gmail.com
I don't know if I've commented on here, but we use to be in the same ward with you guys in Wyview. I have been following your blog and I just had to tell you how beautiful that was- the song, pictures and the Spirit I felt were amazing. You have such a beautiful family and your little Daxton is just precious. You are amazing and an example to me. I am thinking of you and praying for your family every day.
Amazing!! You are thought of constantly Brit! I love you!
-Brooke Arbon
Post a Comment