Beautiful Blues
For Brittany and Daxton
By Lyndy R. Butler
Heavenly Family, Hear my prayer.
Father and Brother, Let me know you’re there.
I know that you understand the pain I’m going through.
Please, will you - Help me now?
Father and Brother, Let me know you’re there.
I know that you understand the pain I’m going through.
Please, will you - Help me now?
So many questions fill my mind.
But no one can answer them in this lifetime.
All we know is that the Savior calls his children home
In times he needs them most.
But no one can answer them in this lifetime.
All we know is that the Savior calls his children home
In times he needs them most.
Your time on this Earth was short,
Angel-child of mine.
And now I must Trust in the Lord
And His Great Design.
How I long for the day when I’ll hear you say,
“Momma, I missed you,” and I’ll look into…
Your Beautiful Blues.
Angel-child of mine.
And now I must Trust in the Lord
And His Great Design.
How I long for the day when I’ll hear you say,
“Momma, I missed you,” and I’ll look into…
Your Beautiful Blues.
So now as I start each day, down on bended knee
I’ll thank my Father for my Forever Family.
And ask, “Please give me the strength, Show me the way
To put my shoulder back on the wheel and Push, Push Along.”
I’ll thank my Father for my Forever Family.
And ask, “Please give me the strength, Show me the way
To put my shoulder back on the wheel and Push, Push Along.”
Your time on this Earth was short,
Angel-child of mine.
And now I must Trust in the Lord
And His Great Design.
How I long for the day when I’ll hear you say,
“Momma, I missed you,” and I’ll look into…
Your Beautiful Blues.
Angel-child of mine.
And now I must Trust in the Lord
And His Great Design.
How I long for the day when I’ll hear you say,
“Momma, I missed you,” and I’ll look into…
Your Beautiful Blues.
You have a family here on Earth. They are so good to me.
We’ll get to share our lives together, Through all Eternity.
For there will come a time, when from His arms to mine
You’ll return to my embrace…and I’ll see that face,
And Those Beautiful Blues.
We’ll get to share our lives together, Through all Eternity.
For there will come a time, when from His arms to mine
You’ll return to my embrace…and I’ll see that face,
And Those Beautiful Blues.
9 comments:
It's beautiful...I love it.
I'm glad you got it. Did the recording make it to?
goose bumps!! you need to get it recorded. The words are so perfect. You are in our prayers. How are your girls doing?
I wish we could hear the music, too! =)
What a great, supportive family you have.
i am so sorry for your loss of your little guy. i hope you dont' mind if i add ya to my blog
Beautiful!! As is your little family!
Brittany, I want you to know that I think of you and your sweet family FREQUENTLY. I love your girls so much and I admire your strength. You are such a wonderful mom don't ever call yourself a "bad" mom again. You are always in my prayers and know that I love you and wish nothing but great things for you.
how perfect!
miss and love you.
Kiss and hug the girls an extra time for me today.
Beautiful. Can you post the music file so everyone can hear it?
Post a Comment