Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Friends come and friends go..... but true friends stick around

I have been thinking a lot lately about what a "true" friend is.... this is what I have come up with

A true friend will give you an honest answer
A true friend will stand by your side, even when you are wrong
A true friend will love you through the good and the bad
A true friend will beat you at a game of settlers when you really need to win :)
A true friend will pluck your eyebrows and pop your pimples
A true friend will be a shoulder to cry on when you need it
A true friend will drop what they are doing just to come over and help you with your problem
A true friend knows your faults and still loves you
A true friend comes over to your house and scrubs it when you can't get out of bed
A true friend makes you laugh
A true friend won't make you cry
A true friend won't judge you

I will add more as they come to me.... or you all can help me come up with some.

5 comments:

gff said...

I have had a friend for 35 years,Everthing you have said is so true.she will do everything for me and i will do for her.Thank you for your post they help me so much. gff

Rhonda said...

a true friend falls right back into that comfy spot/conversation even when you've not been the best at keeping in constant touch.

Ashlee said...

I love settlers! i play it online all the time! I only have 1 true friend besides my husband. I love her tons!

Kristina said...

A true friend will tell you when your zipper is down, that you have a booger in your nose and that there is something nasty in your teeth!

MaRilla said...

A true friend is very forgiving of your faults and loves you just the same!!!