Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 31, 2008

GIRLS TRIP!! (with kids)

Well Doug up and left me for work in Austin.... couldn't have that can I? So we are off to Heber with my mom and a few friends. It will be fun... I hope. I won't have access to a computer so I won't be posting until Tuesday. If you live in town, will you visit Daxton's grave on Sunday evening? I won't be here. It is marked with flowers and hopefully a marker (or I will seriously raise *&^#).

TTFN

7 comments:

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! I hope you have a really great and enjoyable time.

Gel said...

I hope you have fun. Wish we lived closer so we could have a girls weekend.I'm in need of one after having an injured husband for a month!! Give your girls a kiss for me and tell Mikenna(savannah) and the real Mikenna hi for me!

Miss KatieBug said...

I don't know you, but I found your blog. I am so sorry about your little boy. I promise that he is watching over you, and he loves you. I have lost a few people. I am only thirteen years old. I know that all of the people up in heaven watch over me. Every night I get more angel kisses. I will pray for him to watch over you.

www.littlekdbug.blogspot.com

-katie

Jessica said...

We will be happy to go to Daxton's grave. I'm glad you're getting some away time. See you soon.

bows and more said...

I am so sorry for your loss! Your little Daxton is so beautiful! I can't even imagine your pain! I will pray for you and your family to have comfort and peace! I found your blog from Stephanie's blog! I have truly been touched and inspired by you! Thank you for sharing your beautiful spirit and testimony! Much Love, Kelsi

Amy said...

Just wanted to let you know J, H and I were able to go and visit Daxton's grave. It is such a beautiful, peaceful place. Thanks for sharing with us. I would be glad to go with you or for you anytime, just give me a call if you want/need a friend.
A

Soelbergs said...

I just got caught up with you again. I hope you're having a good time. We have been out of town so much - I hope I can be a better friend when you get back. I think about you EVERY day! I love reading your honest thoughts.