
GUI----TAR HERO
Nuff said. This is what helps me make it through the day. This is what keeps my arms full when the house is quiet. I am still not yet very good, but with time I am sure I will be the "SHIZ"
Yes, she who vowed she would NEVER own a "nintendo" now has one in her house. NEVER say NEVER. I was caught in a weak moment after spending a few hours.... ok maybe more... at my in laws playing guitar hero and decided that I needed to have one... ok not only did we get one, but we got TWO!!! Guitar hero Legends of Rock and Guitar hero Aerosmith. So pathetic I know, but hey I need an outlet.
15 comments:
Uhm, yeah, another one- Rock Band.
The teens love it. I love it. I stayed up until 2 am unlocking songs, and I LOVE to sleep, so that is saying something.
I don't do video games, don't like them, never got into the craze, until the Wii and then ...(gasp) ... Gui - Tar - Hero and Rock Band! Mecca in our family room!
Also, (excellent rationalization about to come) it is FABULOUS occupational therapy for Daniel (cp).
Ditto!
I was totally addicted to it at x-mas time! I would close my eyes and see the little dots coming towards me. I quit for a while though when my in-laws could tell everytime I played cause we have x box 360 and it tells you who's on and what they are playing. I felt guilty like I was doing something wrong ;) I love it though!!!
I'm all for it and totally addicted as well.
What you already bought it!! Sweet... I haven't practiced so I better start so we can have another play off at Christmas. I want to get Guitar hero aerosmith.. so let me know how it is. We love you and miss you...
I stumbled across your blog and see that you have me listed on the blogs you read column.
I just wanted you to know that you and your family are in my prayers...I sat with tears roling down my face lastnight reading your story and looking at pictures of your beautiful family.
There are no words I can say that haven't already been said, I just wanted you to know that you are in my prayers.
Sincerely,
Vicki Knopf
I've always wanted to play Guitar Hero...it looks so fun! My bro has it, I should learn how to do it so that next time I see you I can try to kick your trash. ;) "Try" being the key word! love yer guts
I came across your blog from a comment that someone left on mine. I too have lost one of my everythings. My little Wyatt was almost 6 months old when a virus attacked his heart and he was gone within days. I'm so sorry to hear that you are also going through this most difficult thing called grief. Know you are not alone. I'm so grateful for the gospel and the strength it gives me each day. But I'm also missing and mourning the loss of my child. Greif can be such a roller coaster at least for me it has. I will add you to my prayers. Your children are adorable and Daxton is such a handsome little guy. I love is chubby little legs. It will be a wonderful day when our arms are filled again with our little boys.
Love,
Andrea
andrealarsen.blogspot.com
Hi.I dont know if you know me...but were related. I remember your husband a little and know your inlaws, great people. I am also a Kunz, Dean Kunz is my dad. I just want you to know, I heard of your beautiful boy a few days after, I cried and prayed for you and your family. What amazing people you are. I hope you dont mind me reading your blog. I think about you and your family a lot latley and hope all is well. What an amazing spirit he must have been, and amazing parents you are to be blessed with him.
ps...im totally addicted to this too....our band name....Holy Molies! *us Kunz's have lots of moles! LOL
Im so sorry I keep leaving you comments! But i forgot to give you my email, so if you want to be invited to my blog...ranandanntaylor@msn.com
I am so sorry for your loss. I, too, have experienced a painful loss. My dear friend committed suicide in March. Although it has been difficult, it has drawn me closer to God. Prayer and meditation have been great comforts to me. I have had some wonderful spiritual experiences via beautiful red cardinals since her death. You can read about it on my blog.
As far as Nintendo and video games go, I have my sister to thank for getting my middle son hooked when she gave us her system after Hurricane Rita. We have to put a time limit on how much he can play, or he would spend the whole day "gaming."
LOL, Laurie K.
Stephanie left a link to your blog on hers. Thank you for sharing your sweet little boy with us. What a cutie!! You and your sweet family are in our hearts and prayers. Families are forever!!
BIG HUGS,
Julie Presley
Oh, I tried to play rock band one time..notice I said tried. yeah, it didn't go to well.. BUT I see how easly it could be a form of "therapy" if you can actually play!wink!!!
I always hear how fun that is! Glad you're enjoying it!
I love your blog, Hello I am a fellow blogger who has lost a child also. My son Tanner passed away 1 1/2 yrs ago. I found your blog from another "dailyscoop" blog that Andrea invited me to read. I have been so touched by your recent postings, it is just what I needed today. I invite you to my blog, it is by invite only... you can email me at neener9294@hotmail.com.
p.s... Rockband is one thing I have found I love to do with my other children and I also said we would never own a game system... guess we got hooked. All the best to you and your beautiful family.
Denine
Edmonton, Canada
love you britt! and its on the nezxt time i'm home...you're going down!!!
Post a Comment