I think Savannah had heard that song one to many times!
Tonight I asked her to pick up her shoes. She says to me, "I am not available right now. Please leave a message." And she started cracking up.
And so did I.
I chopped off my girls hair.
Actually. I didn't. Jaime Hair did. (that is what she is listed as in my phone :)) And didn't she do a CUTE job? I love it.
The morning after Mikenna asked me, "Mommy, can you glue hair back on?" I about died laughing but instead I told her, "No honey. It has to grow."
But that was the last of it. She hasn't mentioned it since then. So I think she likes it.
The other night Isabella was climbing out of her high chair (a very regular occurrence here in the Kunz household) and Doug told her, "Isabella. Sit. Down."
She scowled at him, sat down, and continued to "eye" him for the next 10 minutes. Or should I say scowl at him. She just had her head turned, tried really hard NOT to smile, and wouldn't talk to us.
It was hilarious. That girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment