I am grateful for my girls. I am grateful for the challenges and lessons that they give and teach me each day. I am grateful for them individually and collectively. They force me to get out of bed on the mornings I would just rather not, they put a smile on my face when I am too tired or grumpy, they forgive me almost immediately when I lose my temper with them, they love me despite my faults. All of them. My faults that is.
I am grateful for my son. Who daily inspires me to do better. He is a constant reminder of how I need to live my life. I will see him again one day. And I am grateful for that. Someday, Just not today.
I am grateful for my husband. He set up our Christmas tree this year (of course he does this every year) while I was at a meeting one night. Yes we have our tree up already. I will be working during our "usual" setting up time and I needed to get it done in order to fully enjoy our holiday. He also got all the other decor out and started putting up Daxton's tree. I didn't think I would even get the ornaments on the big tree but alas. I have Christmas decor sprinkled throughout the house. Thanks to him. He's the best. And not just because he sets up my tree. He just knows when I won't be able to do something and he just does it for me :).
I am grateful for my Father in Heaven. For the sacrifice of His Son so that we can repent of our imperfections. I am grateful for a Father in Heaven who knows. He knows what it feels like to lose a Son. He knows the grief that I know all to well. I am grateful for that Son, because He took upon Himself all of my imperfections, sorrows, griefs, pains, and so much more. He is the one person who knows when I need someone who knows. And all I have to do is ask.
I am grateful for this time to be grateful. It helps me to reflect on all that has been given to me. For it is much.
Happy Thanksgiving!
I am grateful for my Father in Heaven. For the sacrifice of His Son so that we can repent of our imperfections. I am grateful for a Father in Heaven who knows. He knows what it feels like to lose a Son. He knows the grief that I know all to well. I am grateful for that Son, because He took upon Himself all of my imperfections, sorrows, griefs, pains, and so much more. He is the one person who knows when I need someone who knows. And all I have to do is ask.
I am grateful for this time to be grateful. It helps me to reflect on all that has been given to me. For it is much.
Happy Thanksgiving!
2 comments:
What a sweet family you have!!!! Oh, so cute!!!! Love your blog!
BIG HUGS
I think your awesome....
True Story
Post a Comment