Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Monday, November 15, 2010

Family Home Evening

I am grateful for Family Home Evening. This month we are studying the First Article of Faith: We believe in God the Eternal Father, and in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost. The Articles of Faith are a summary of the LDS fundamental beliefs.

Where each week, I can teach my kids the gospel. I can teach them about God, His plan, His scriptures, His Son.

I get to teach them how to pray, how to sing, how to conduct, how to sit for longer than 5 seconds. How to get answers to questions they may have through prayers.

I am grateful that I get to teach my little ones. Even if it is through on big Family Home Evening duke it out session. I love them. And maybe one day they will learn what I am trying to teach.


No comments: