Seriously.
How can you have a bad day or even a series of bad days when there is so much cuteness right before your eyes?


You can't.
It's impossible.
I have tried. Trust me on this.
I was reading through Elder Wirthlin's talk "Come what may and love it" and came across a quote:
"The simple secret is this: put your trust in the Lord, do your best, and leave the rest up to Him."

Gave me some perspective. Also talking to a friend the other day left me with a broader perspective. I was asking her if we could swap our buckets of trials with another. She began to list several trials I am actually glad that I don't have just as many of you are glad you don't have mine. But the important thing to remember here is that our trials are ours. And no one else's. Each of our trials help us to become more like Christ. And that is the goal of our time on earth.
5 comments:
She's not known as "Kisserbella" for nothing!
Sending love your way! I can't believe how grown up she looks with her hair pulled back!
She is so cute!! Addie says "it looks like shes grown up!"
I love her hair in the first pictures!! Can't wait to see u
Agreed! Love you all!
What a cutie, she looks like a little Kunz.
Post a Comment