Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Friends

I am grateful for friends. I have lotsa different kinds of friends.

I am grateful for friends I call. Friends I call crying. Friends I call laughing. Friends I call to vent. Friends I don't call. Friends who understand. Friends who I hope never don't. Friends who text. Friends who don't. Friends whom I email.

I am grateful for friends who drink a coke for me. Friends who don't drink coke at all.

I am grateful for friends I run with. Friends who I used to run with. Friends who I bike with. Friends who I used to bike with. Friends with whom I wished would bike. Friends I wish lived close enough to bike. Friends who don't bike at all.

I am grateful for friends at church. Friends who don't do church. Friends who help me learn more about myself. Friends who surprise me for my birthday and forgive me when I forget theirs.

I am grateful for friends who are moms. Friends who are my mom. Friends who aren't moms. Friends who are siblings.

Ok that was an over use of the word "friends".... but you get the point :). I love all my friends. All of you.

Thanks for being great! Really. Thanks for being great. Because you all are great. Really. Really. Really great.

4 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

You too! Love ya!

jen said...

I know I rank in the "Used to run with" friends.
But I hope I rank in the "bike with" friends not the "used to bike with" group.
Don't give up on me.

julz said...

What friend category do I fall into.. Friends that are deaf and old? They were not included on this list. Does that mean I'm not in the rankings?????

:{

Tiffany said...

BRITTERS....i LOVE your guts!! And just so you know...every single time I get a diet coke....I have one for you! Love ya girl!