Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Friday, November 5, 2010

Grateful for those who Remember

Today I am thankful for those who haven't forgotten.

I tended the two twins a few days ago. They are 2. I can't even believe it how time flies. I also had Sir Thomas, their little brother. Yes. My aunt has 3 kids 2 and under. Isn't she amazing? I sure think so.

As I was feeding Sir Thomas, Layla came up to me and started saying, "lksjda;lfkj. lsadkfj;lk," while pointing to something. It took me a second to translate that she was saying, "Daxton, Daxton crying." And the picture she was pointing to was behind me on the end table. He is in the grass with his feet up and he has a very sad/ mad look on his face.

Bless my sweet little Layla. Who knows Daxton, even though in this life she has never met him. She knows him. Because her mom, my aunt, hasn't forgotten.

And for that. I am grateful.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I remember all too well. Our boys are little rascals up there together! Trying to show up their own momma! :) I think you are winning! What am I saying...YOU"VE always been the winner! Love ya girl!

Tif

Bartel's said...

Brittany,
I think of Daxton daily, multiple times actually. He will never be forgotten, even to those who have never met him.
Kristi Bartel

Rusty and Jacquie said...

I know what you mean!! :)

Brooke said...

I haven't forgotten.I think of you and Daxton every day. Just so you know. His picture with your girls has been on my fridge for a very long time. I wish I could see you more often. Don't forget that I'm always here for a listening ear okay.