I know this is not the place to comment on your life, because this is a wolverine post for heaven sake! I just wanted to finally fess up to being a blog stalker. I am Kelsie, I live in Utah. I work at a local hospital in the well baby nursery and the mother/baby unit. I have a friend that linked me to your blog one day in a post. She has lost 2 children, one at 5 weeks old, the other at almost 2 months old, and she was saying that your story really touched her. I have been following ever since. Feel free to browse our family blog as well.
My son is one year, nine days old today. I cannot imagine the loss, the pain, the despair that you go through daily. You have a beautiful family. I am so thankful that families are forever and that Daxton will be with your family through eternity. Thank you for the example that you have set through your blog to teach me what I need to cherish on a daily basis. It is because of your blog, I don't mind when my son (Carter) wakes up in the night and cries for me. I don't mind when he gets in to things he shouldn't, like the fridge. Thank you thank you for helping me see the small stuff. In the end, that is what is cherished the most. Kelsie
4 comments:
LOL! I am with you on that one! Funny you mentioned Wolverine, we just watched it last night. :)
You forgot "shirtless"
That's entertainment! My husband thinks I go to those movies to support him. Sure. Whatever you think babe! ;)
Yeah, I thought it was a great movie.
How have you been? I have not been looking at blogs lately.
I know this is not the place to comment on your life, because this is a wolverine post for heaven sake! I just wanted to finally fess up to being a blog stalker. I am Kelsie, I live in Utah. I work at a local hospital in the well baby nursery and the mother/baby unit. I have a friend that linked me to your blog one day in a post. She has lost 2 children, one at 5 weeks old, the other at almost 2 months old, and she was saying that your story really touched her. I have been following ever since. Feel free to browse our family blog as well.
My son is one year, nine days old today. I cannot imagine the loss, the pain, the despair that you go through daily. You have a beautiful family. I am so thankful that families are forever and that Daxton will be with your family through eternity. Thank you for the example that you have set through your blog to teach me what I need to cherish on a daily basis. It is because of your blog, I don't mind when my son (Carter) wakes up in the night and cries for me. I don't mind when he gets in to things he shouldn't, like the fridge. Thank you thank you for helping me see the small stuff. In the end, that is what is cherished the most.
Kelsie
Post a Comment