Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Sunday, September 6, 2009

HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY




I can't believe my big girl is 6 years old!!! Actually I can't believe that I have a 6 year old. Does that make me old? Yes I guess it does.... since my older daughter is going to be 8!!! I am REALLY old. But this isn't about me. Well, mostly it is, but today this post is about Mikenna.

I can't believe how fast time flies. Seems like it was just yesterday she was born. She was the cutest little mama. Savannah was just 22 months and just wanted to maul her to pieces (this is very much in her character). There would be times I found Savannah in the swing with Mikenna, or in her crib, or on the bed, or just about anywhere.

Mikenna is my big helper. My little mother. Sometimes I think that this is a bad thing, but she has it in in her nature.... most of the time. She is a great big little sister to Savannah and a really good big sister to Isabella. She is always willing to help. Always.

She loves school. Riding the bus. She loves headbands, bows, bracelets, and necklaces (what girl wouldn't?) She is always ready to do her homework. She loves to dance and is in a new 3 year music program. She is very excited about this.

For her birthday we had a friends party. It has been about 3 years, so since this year she cared I let her invite 5 friends and we had a swimming and pizza party, frosted cupcakes, and decorated princess hats. She has a blast with her friends.

Happy Birthday my precious Mikenna. I can't believe how big you have grown!!!

3 comments:

julie said...

Happy Birthday Mikenna! I hope she had a fabulous day.

Brooke said...

Sorry it is a day late, but Happy Birthday Mikenna! I wish you and Rylie lived closer to each other so she could have celebrated with you! You are such a beautiful and fun cousin! :) We love you!

Margaret said...

she is so big and so fun, Happy birthday mikenna, your the best