You don't know me, so this is going to be really weird. I love reading your blog. My heart has broken for you so many times, but I am constantly amazed at the grace in which you handle your life. Your girls are precious, as is your sweet little man...
Okay- the weird part... I noticed one of your pics, has a picture of your checkbook. (address and account # visable) Maybe you already know that, and are totally fine with it... maybe you didn't realize. I just thought I'd mention it. :) Care to post the cupcake recipe???
5 comments:
Nice work!! Send them my way... and those cupcakes too!!!
Methinks the cupcakes are calling my name!
I'm happy to see those aprons getting used. :)
You don't know me, so this is going to be really weird. I love reading your blog. My heart has broken for you so many times, but I am constantly amazed at the grace in which you handle your life. Your girls are precious, as is your sweet little man...
Okay- the weird part... I noticed one of your pics, has a picture of your checkbook. (address and account # visable) Maybe you already know that, and are totally fine with it... maybe you didn't realize. I just thought I'd mention it. :) Care to post the cupcake recipe???
Brit those look amazing!!! I am jealous
Post a Comment