
I know. I do a lot of posts on Kisserbella, but I can't help it. If you had a little mama as cute as her, you would too :). I am in love. I love her. I love everything about her. Everything she does is cute. Everything. She was eating a black bean today and I was watching her little mouth and tongue and lipses. I was in awe at how cute she was.... and then she tooted! And yes my friends. It was STILL cute.
EVERYTHING about her is SOOOOO stinkin cute. Even in the middle of the night when she is growing and needs a snack. Even at 6am when I am getting my BEST sleep and she wakes up and I just snuggle her. ALWAYS. She is cute. Even when she is crying.

I love this age, this birth to one. They change so much. They learn so much. Kisserbella loves me! I know, shocking! But she lights up when I come into a room and cries when I leave a room. She also loves her sisters. Yes, even when they maul her to pieces. She loves Savannah. Savannah will turn circles around and around and Isabella just laughs hysterically. Even when Savannah is being hmmmm a pest? She LOVES her. She is so tolerant of being dragged across the carpet, pinned so her diaper can be changed, and buttons can be snapped. She LOVES IT.
Not to mention when the girls get home from school. She is a completely different baby. Her eyes get big, she perks up when she hears their voices, and suddenly nothing matters except that her sisters are home. And the first thing they say, is "Where is MOM?" (what did you think they would say :)) and the second is "Where is Isabella?"

She is light when it is dark. She is the sun when it is raining. She is a breath of fresh air in a dark stuffy room. She is the cutest baby in all the world (ya go ahead and dispute that:)) and we love her. Without her, life would be much harder, dark, and dreary. BUT with her it is full of life, love, and laughter. She is our Kisserbella.
2 comments:
SO cute! I love that you call her Kisserbella! What a cute little nickname. And I will second that she really IS the cutest little girl...I know...I've met her TWICE! And she is mezmorizing!!!
I love her, and love to hold her and play with her. She is such a BEAUTIFUL baby. I always look forward to seeing her (and you) of course! :)I wish it was more often!
Post a Comment