Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Friday, September 4, 2009

Sprinkles



About 2 months ago, I was introduced to this delectable delight, tasty treat, sweet goodness.... you name it. When my birthday came around, I just had to have them. My mom drove me 3o miles to buy them for me. (because she is the BEST) They are so tasty I can't even stand it and do you want to know what makes them better?

THEY HAVE FROSTING SHOTS. Yes my friends. I mean FROSTING SHOTS. A little piece of heaven neatly packaged into a paper shot cup. OOOOOOHHHHH so delish!!!! Oh did I mention it was served with a SPOON!!! Frosting. WITH. A. SPOON. These peeps are serious about their product.

Today I went and enjoyed one of these delicious said frosting shots, along with a dozen cupcakes (no I haven't eaten them all...... yet :)) Actually lets be honest here. I ordered 11 for me and 1 for my friend (who is a GEM who went with me SHOPPING). They packaged them in a neat little box with little cupcake holders, put them into a LARGE ziploc bag and then placed them neatly into a gift bag labeled "Sprinkles." For $40 you get delicious cupcakes and SERIOUSLY good service.

Well I began to unwrap this beautifully packaged cupcake and silly me, I ended up turning the cupcakes on their side (OOOOPPPSSS!!!). The cute little sales girls asked me to please step away from the cupcakes, cautiously took them from my grasp, and proceeded to take them out one by one, inspecting them to be sure that they were perfect enough to put in another box.

The ones that did not make the cut were then replaced with new cupcakes. Now that my friends is CUSTOMER SERVICE. That my friends is a business worth going back to. I don't know where they tossed out the old ones, but I would have been more than HAPPY to take them all off her hands. And trust me. I SO WILL be going back! :)

No comments: