I called my aunt :) and asked her what she was doing tomorrow (today) and she said nothing (ya right... she has twins) and I said ya all want to can 50 lbs of meet? She said there was nothing that she would rather do and would LOVE LOVE LOVE to can meats
.
Today we spent the day from 830am to 530pm canning our purchases. It was a BLAST!!! Just imagine 4 babies under 11 months old and you can IMAGINE the fun we had! For reals!
A big shout out to Erica and Emily who tolerated a thousand phone calls. It was quite a day. And I am soooo glad it is over.
AND remember all the running I am doing? Yeah 4.7 miles a day for the last week just in case you were wondering..... (not bad for a frumpy mom who hasn't run in lets say um 2 years? mind over matter people) Well. My feet hurt. My legs hurt. My abs hurt (which I LOVE). My back hurts. And truth be told.... These hurt. Just take a look. I know TMI.
*****WARNING: what you are about to see may disgust you so just be forewarned!!!!
3 comments:
OUCH!!!!! Now I know why I don't exercise.
I'm glad you were canning today and not dejunking without me. I was meaning to call you all day. I'm watching Sheri's kids for the next few weeks for some vacation money. I'll call you tomorrow and we can set another day to do some more "work"
ouch seriously... is it worth exercising?
Nice canning!!! I canned pears all night and now... I don't want to do anymore!!
Post a Comment