Toilet paper.
Batteries.
A phone call.
A smile.
A night out with your spouse.
A night in with your spouse.
Snuggling with your baby.
Kisses from your little ones.
A child learning to read.
Another child "shaking her bootie" (yes, Savannah)
Waving good bye when your babies get on the bus.
"Where is mom?" when they walk through the door.
Dinner with your family.
Friends.
A job.
Ice cream.
Transportation.
Education.
Going to church on Sunday.
Playing games with your siblings.
Holding a newborn.
Getting up in the middle of the night to feed your newborn.
Finished and folded laundry (by someone other than you :))
A clean house.
Made beds.
A nap.
A LONG nap.
Sleeping in.
Waking up in the morning.
Going for a run.
Good conversation.
Nice people.
Sitting at the table doing homework with your kiddos.
Eating dinner and talking about your day with your kiddos.
Dessert.
Anything you might add? This is obviously NOT a comprehensive list...
8 comments:
Going to church together and going to the park as a family. I use to take these for granted. Ever since my mom-in-law moved in we can't leave her by herself. Now, one of us goes to Sacrament with the kids then we switch and the other one goes for Sunday school and RS or Priesthood. Also, we live directly across the street from the park. Now, if we want to go as a family we have to hire a sitter to hang out with Adams mom just so we can spend an hour together across the street. I wish I would have realized how special these moments were when I could freely do them.
Yes schnookims I will fold the laundry tonight ;) Doug
oh what a nice husband u have.. I think he learned great things from his sisters. Man they must be great!
I love that dessert and ice cream are on the list.. These are a must!!! Wait.... Chocolate chip cookies need to be named on their own!! You know how we love those!
and.. msn so i can talk with my brother and mom!!!
Ok, first of all Doug is hilarious. Where did he come up with schnookims?!
And Settlers my friend, Settlers!
Laughter. Like right now - I am laughing at Doug. Now schnookims, please let Doug know there is a mountain of laundry at my house he is welcome to fold. Nolan would be happy to have the help:)
shaved legs and clean crisp sheets. Cold sheets and pillow on a hot night.
A clean fridge and all kids to bed and asleep early.
And I agree about chocolate chip cookies!
So ... did all the laundry get folded? ;)
Post a Comment