We were in the NEWS!!!! It was pretty cool. I was going to tell you all but I thought I would surprise you and put a link on here... well as it goes it wasn't online, only in the newspaper. It was on Saturday, in the Mesa Republic, Gilbert Republic, and Tempe Republic. When I figure out how to upload PDF files I will post it... any pointers?
LOVES!!!
4 comments:
I totally didn't read Saturday's paper - so I just went and found it!
Yay! What a great, positive article! A whole 1/2 page too - nice!
You are making a difference, Brittany!!!!
you are on azcentral.com today!
Hi - I left a comment on your daxtonsbox blog that included my email address - and someone mistakenly emailed me, inteneding to email it to you. Would you email me at traci_lou_02@hotmail.com so i can forward you this email?
Also, I just really wanted to tell you that I am in awe of your strength every time I read your blog. You inspire me to want to be a better mom, a better person, and really cherish all the sweet moments with my son. I am going to hug and kiss him extra long today. My heart aches for you and your emptyness as you have lost a child. That boy must know what an incredibly special mommy he was and is blessed to have!
I saw your article in the newspaper. You are SO awesome for wanting to help others out that face a similar situation. What a thoughtful thing to do, because no one would think to have all that stuff on hand when faced with such a tragedy. Bless you and your family for helping others like that!
Post a Comment