Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Monday, August 10, 2009

Little Girls

I had a funny thought the other day at church. I always watch a particular family with 3 little girls. Their dad is so loving and patient. You can see him covered in glitter (which he loves by the way), clipping fingernails, soothing a crying princess and on and on. I looked at him and thought. Oh sad, he has all girls and no boys. And then I thought of Doug. :) He has all girls too. It was a bittersweet revelation. I hadn't thought of that before then.

There is nothing like little girls running all around. Their giggling. Their imaginations. Their personalities all a little bit of me. It is like seeing myself in the mirror every. single. moment. I know. Scary. Here are a few pics of all the mini me's running around out little house.

I know there are too many pics of Kisserbella, but seriously if you had a baby as kissable as her, you would TOTALLY have TONS of pics too :)





10 comments:

Tiffany said...

You do have some GORGEOUS girls! And if I had little girls that were as cute as yours...I'd have even MORE pictures! :)

Christina said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new header picture! That is the sweetest!!!

Sarah said...

Your kids all look so much alike! All boy, all girls, a good mix...all are blessings and we take them as they come. So sweet!

IH-Texas said...

ok really - you can not have too many pics! That is the great thing about digital! Love it! You have BEEEEEEAUtiful girlies. Just like their mama! Hugs- Aim

Brooke said...

I miss those little faces already! I loved getting to spend time with them this past week, and especially with you! Thanks for everything! Love you cuzin!

jen said...

I agree. The new header pic is perfect. And beautiful girls. That Isabella could win a contest (well, until MY baby comes, of course! :)

Jessica Steed said...

Kisserbella! I love it.

Oh, Britt. You and your three girls and me and my three boys.
I don't even know what it would be like to have another girl in the house. . . maybe someday.

The new masthead is adorable. What a great idea to include Daxton's photo like that. I love that picture of him.

Would you like to get together for lunch after your girls get started in school? I miss hanging out with you.

Best of luck with the start of school. It's always hard to put them on the bus the first day (Today was Jaxon's first day. He was first in line for the bus)

MaRilla said...

Very sweet. I am going to miss that kissable one. It was fun to hold her all night at the reception. She is perfect!

Anonymous said...

I dont think I have ever seen such a precious picture than the one you have at the top of your blog! It just melts my heart. :)

Macy H. said...

I dont think I have ever seen such a precious picture than the one you have at the top of your blog! It just melts my heart. :)