I can't believe I am announcing how OLD (or young) I am......... depending on how old or young YOU are. :) Well folks. This is the last year of the Roaring 20s. They have been for the most part kind to me. Here is a quick summary of the good, the bad, and the ugly:
20: married to the MAN of my DREAMS!!!
21: Had my first baby, Savannah, worked full time, went to school full time
22: Doug graduated from BYU, and we made the BIG move to TEXAS
23: Mikenna was born
24: Moved back to AZ!!!! YAY, started school, all my lovely SUPER fun nursing pre-reqs
25: Ran a marathon (26.2 miles, just in case you are confused) and several halfs(that was a GOOD year. I was SUPER fit and didn't even know it)
26: Started Nursing school and met some SUPER DUPER AWESOME peeps
27: Graduated from Nursing school, Daxton was born YAY our first boy
28: My baby Daxton was taken from my arms, and a little angel began to heal a broken heart in the form of my Kisserbella
29: Well, we will just have to see what this year brings
I met a lady today at the store who had 2 twins at 25 weeks and then found out she had Ovarian cancer and would not be able to have any more children as a result of a hysterectomy. And her reply was, "God has been good to me."
I hope that one day again, I will be able to look back and say "God has been good to me."
Today I went to breakfast with my fam. Yummylicious. Then on to do some shopping for some items I have been wanting to put into my household. Then to look at some dresses for my brother in laws wedding.
As i was shopping around I realized that I am SO out of style it isn't even funny. I don't know if you all read "unfrump my mom" but seriously!!!!! That was me today. If you hear about a crazy lady in a white shirt, black pants, pushing a baby, looking like she just rolled out of bed. Yep. That was me.
5 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday!! We will have to call tomorrow so u can hear our great singing voices. Sounds like you had a fun day... and no u aren't out of style!!
Happy Birthday. I hope you had a great day!
Oh we are getting old. I always promised that I would never be frumpy but I totally am. I am not a big shopper and don't really have time for it. Here's to our last year in our 20's!
Happy Birthday Yesterday Brit! I love you and look up to you in so many ways. THanks for all you are!
Love -Lyndy
Happy Birthday, I have to tell you that you always make my day with your cute posts! Thanks. Love, Nicole - Mia's mom ^i^
Post a Comment