Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sugar Baby

My aunt sent me this email about my cousin.

"Just wanted to share with you a little story from my daughter. In her Teen Living class, they were assigned to care for a 10 pound flour or sugar baby for a week. We decided to use a sugar bag (more compact and sweeter). She decorated it with blue patterned paper and attached the cutest little boy face. It was Daxton! Everyone loved her baby and begged to take turns holding him."

It brought a smile to my face and was just what I needed today. I am glad he is still remembered. I hope it will always be. Oh how my heart aches for my little man. I love my girls, but my little man filled my heart to the brim when he came and left a big hole when he left.

1 comment:

julie said...

How sweet. I am glad that your cousin was able to bring a smile to your face by doing something simple, probably not even knowing how special an act it would be to you. I hope your heart is filled with sweet memories of Daxton today. I look up to you and your strength. You are amazing.