Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Isabella update

Day 7

Isabella is addicted to her binky.....or maybe it's us that's addicted to it. Actually I don't like using it because it makes me feel like a lazy mom. Here baby crying.... administer non nutritive sucking, as we call it in the NICU.

Day 8

Yes this outfit says, "i'm the cutest ever" because DUH, she totally is!!! As aforementioned, I work in the NICU and so I see a few babies coming through and really they are not all THIS CUTE!!!!

A little pic with the best baby tender EVER!!!! Mikenna is such a good baby tender while I am doing dishes, picking up bedrooms, or just need someone else to love on Isabella besides me. The other day she layed on the couch with Isabella and snuggled her for about 2 hours. Might have had something to do with the 'movies' that she was watching. Not sure who was doing the tending. Isabella or Mikenna. Needless to say, Mikenna is addicted to her baby sister.

Day 9

I always like to take a pic of the babies in their carseats. Gives a little perspective on how big or small they really are.

Day 10

Oh what a sweet face!!! She has the tiniest little features. We weighed in at 7 # 11 oz today!!! I am not sure how badly I want her to get big.... it is inevitable though.

The big sisters are tending their littlest sister and having a blast doing it. Of course by the look or scream or cry on Isabella's face, one might wonder just how much fun they are really having.

Day 11

Again, the carseat. I love the little scrunched up face she is wearing.

Day 12

She spends all the wrong hours sleeping. She wakes up at 8am for a few hours and then at 8 pm for a few more hours. We eat every hour from 8am to 11am and then every hour from 8pm to 11pm and then sleep for 4 hours, because I load her up with a bottle, and then every hour she is awake after that. grrrrrr!!! I try really hard not to co-bed with her, but seriously?????

Day 13

This is about the sweetest picture. I wish it were 'warmer' ok not really, but I love to have my babies in just their onesies, because it shows me how tiny they still are. So here is me, freezing my baby out so I can bask in her tininess.

Day 14

Isabella on her 2 week birthday... ish.

23 comments:

The Robinson Family said...

Congrats Brittany and Doug! She is a beautiful little girl.

Anonymous said...

So so beautiful!!

Sant Family said...

Absolutely beautiful! Many congratulations! I adore the onsie picture.

Love Haze said...

Well, I have got to agree - I have seen quite a few babies and Isabella is definitely a Cutttiieee! What a doll! (:

MaRilla said...

Britt she is so adorable and sweet. I can't wait to meet her! And I can't wait to see you too. Love you guys. Thanks for sharing your posts/thoughts. you are an inspiration.

Tiffany said...

She is so cute! I love all the daily pictures. It's amazing just how fast they actually grow!! :)

julie said...

I love the new pictures of Isabella. I have to agree with everyone else that she is beautiful (and you can't say that about all babies:) You've gotta love all of that hair! I love the picture with Mikenna and Savannah; they are smiling away while their baby sister is screaming! How funny. I hope you are doing well.

Speer Family said...

She such a doll baby! I'm so bummed Kammers got sick on fri. We'll have to plan another day soon!

marinda said...

Britt,
She is so so sweet and precious and oh so beautiful! I wish I could snuggle with her! Enjoy these sleepless nights, Dyllan is now 8 1/2 mths and he is still my sweet baby, but there is something so sweet about a newborn snuggled up next to ya!! Love ya bunches! Give the girls and Doug a big hug for me!
Love ya
Marinda

Heather said...

Brittany she is absolutely perfect. What a precious little spirit. I wish we lived closer so that I could hold her. It's kinda funny but I feel like I've known you all along even though we've never met. I was reading your posts and saw the one about the heart having lots of doors. I would have to agree. What a beautiful way to put love into words and our capacity to love so many people at different levels at one time. I can only imagine how better we will be able to love once we are reunited with out Father in Heaven and all of our loved ones. Here is our e-mail address walterfamily@windstream.net. I'm so glad to see that you and baby are doing well. You and Doug have the perfect recipe for beautiful babies. Love Heather and Kenneth

Rachel said...

She's beautiful. Congratulations.

Eric and Brandi said...

She is so Beautiful!!! Congrats!

IH-Texas said...

I can see glimpses of Mikenna in Isabella. She is so beautiful. Wish i could be there to smooch her up! Loves- Aim

the lucas' said...

She seriously is so stinkin cute! She looks like a little doll. Congrats again!!!

Jennifer said...

She is soooo adorable. Congrats to all of you.

The Holland Family said...

You have beautiful kids. You should have a dozen! No really she is so beautiful. Congratulations and best of luck. I love reading about her and your joy in her. Love, Nicole Holland - Mia's mom ^i^

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

OH.MY.GOSH. She is sooo beautiful!!!! Congradulations!!!!

Susan Anderson said...

What a pretty little face she has. A beautiful child, indeed.

Chanelle & Aaron said...

So cute! I want to hold her!

Katie said...

She is so cute! I think she looks so much like your husband! Glad you are starting to feel better!

Kelly said...

She is SOOO adorable! I'm so happy for all of you, too much fun!

Loves
Kelly

Nilda Noel said...

Congratulations! She is very, very cute.

Bridget said...

Congratulations! I haven't visited your blog in a few weeks and didn't know you'd delivered. She is a cutie.

I kinda like your "same as the last time I had 3" comment. Except the awkward part. That's probably not so fun, especially when the poor unsuspecting soul wasn't meaning to put their foot in their mouth.