Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sick and Tired

Ok so the last few days I have been SOOO sick. I only get really sick about 1 to 2 weeks after I have my babies. I won't go into details, but it is the kind of sick that knocks me flat on my back in bed until I have 2 days of antibiotics in my system. So that is where I have been.

Doug has been really good, friends have brought me dinner, and my mom saved my bacon with a few projects around the house and with the kids. THANKS!!!

For some, being sick with no physical energy leaves them with no time left for emotions. Quite the opposite for me. If I am sick I am usually more emotional.... and so I was. And so I was.

BUT I am on the mend. Thanks to a magical drug. I can now function on a more than basic survival level. I have folded laundry, done dishes, picked up toys, and made beds.... that doesn't mean my bathrooms, floors, and kids don't need some SERIOUS attention , but just doing my best with what I have. LOL.

I have pics of the purses... as soon as they are downloaded, will post them.

7 comments:

Bartel's said...

Ugh! No fun being sick, especially with little ones! I just got over mastitis myself. (it was so bad I had to stop nursing, needless to say I was pretty disappointed) Hope you feel better soon. Did I mention your daughter is the CUTEST thing ever!? Take care!

Krista Darrach said...

Ugh! I feel your pain, I'm ALWAYS more emotional when I'm sick (or tired) - actually I'm just plain emotional..it's a curse I think. LOL (thank goodness for bioidentical hormones- otherwise I'd be worse!)
You're baby is ADORABLE....
Glad you found some relief and are getting better.
You're Mom took over my calling...she's gonna be great! The girls will LOVE her! (I'll miss them).
Get Better Fast....
~Krista

Heather said...

I'm sorry to hear that you're not feelin' well. I have a feelin' I'm right behind ya. The pollen has officially coated my car. Maybe all women get more emotional when they are sick because I do the SAME thing. Especially when Kenneth asks me what's wrong. Either that or I'm just a baby when I'm sick. Well I hope that you're feelin' better soon and it's not so hard to do the everyday mundane things.

jen said...

Feel better soon.
It's so much harder to be sick when you're the mom.

Krebs Krib said...

Hey Britt! I just wanted to congratulate you on your new gorgeous baby girl! She really is so beautiful! I hope you and your family are doing well. . . I also just wanted to let you know how much you have been in my thought and prayers. I can't imagine all of the world wind of emotions you have experienced throughout the past months. My heart was so broken for you when I found out that Daxton had gone back to heaven. I wish I could have been there to hug you & support you and Doug. Even though Josh & I weren't there, you were constantly in our prayers. I never got a chance to tell you that and just wanted you to know. . . I am so excited for your new baby girl. I can't wait to get to see your cute family again. Take care, Love ya, Tara

Darin said...

Doug & Brittany: A HUGE congratulations on the new addition to your family. She is beautiful.

Jeremy said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe our computers are finally being friends. I have been trying to leave a comment for like a week but there was always something up with the server every time I tried. It"s hard enough recovering from surgery, let alone get that sick on top of it. What would we do without family?! Isabelle is absolutely gorgeous. What a beautiful blessing for your family. And just so you know, Madi and Kenna like to throw Daxton into their prayers, usually when they ask Heavenly Father to give Grandpa Great some loves for them they also send them to Daxton. I pray for you and your fam often! Let me know the next time you go to St George just in case we might be there at the same time. Love you!
Kristie