Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Files

I was going to post pics of Isabella tonight, but I was going through my pictures and stopped. I have a folder labeled "Daxton's Funeral." I stopped. I cried. Tomorrow is a new day.

5 comments:

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

I am sorry. I wish there were things as a stranger that I could do to help make your burden lighter. I am so sorry for your loss, and your heartache. I wish tomorrow to be a new day!!!

Brooke said...

Britt, I can't imagine how hard that is to look back at those pictures and have it all come flooding back to you. Not that it isn't always on your mind anyway though. You are still always in our prayers. I pray you will continue to be given strength to go on each day and feel the love of the Savior. I hope that today will be a better day for you! Love you!

Hubers said...

A couple of weeks ago I was looking through my journal enjoying my entries. Then I flipped back a random amount of pages and open to one entry that just said. "Dad died today." That's all I wrote. I sobbed for hours. It's amazing what 2 or 3 simple words can do to your heart. I'm crying for you.

Gel said...

We love you Brit. Wish I was closer to cry with you.

kisha said...

Britt, that must have been hard. Harder that I can even imagine. I'm always here. If you ever just want to talk or say nothing at all. You know I'm here. I wish I was there for you more. I love you. And I miss Daxton. I hope you feel that. I'm sorry I don't always say it.