Well folks!!! The latest Walter eligible bachelor is NO longer available. Adam and his adorable bride, Chelsea Porter, became Mr. and Mrs. Adam Walter on Feb. 28th 2009. Yes, this is the reason I haven't blogged FOR. EVER. Sorry:).
It was a crazy day. Adam woke up with strep. I woke up with well, sicker than a dog. My sister was passed out on her bathroom floor because of food poisoning... she gave up drinking a few years ago (JUST KIDDING, never had a drop, just hilarious she was passed out, ok not really. Open mouth. Insert foot)
All was well. Ended well. Chelsea reports a sore throat. LOL! (Once again, not. funny. But kind of)
It was a crazy day. Adam woke up with strep. I woke up with well, sicker than a dog. My sister was passed out on her bathroom floor because of food poisoning... she gave up drinking a few years ago (JUST KIDDING, never had a drop, just hilarious she was passed out, ok not really. Open mouth. Insert foot)
All was well. Ended well. Chelsea reports a sore throat. LOL! (Once again, not. funny. But kind of)
4 comments:
Your girls look so cute!! I'm glad they made Doug wear a tux. Thats good for him to get dressed up everyonce in awhile!! Counting down the days until we see you!!
Gorgeous dresses, darling girls, pretty smiles, what more could you ask for? I know, sweet little Daxton, but that will come in time. You do have super cute girls, and I LOVE Mikenna's gloves. So cute! Congrats to the couple, too bad everyone was sick:(
Beautiful pictures. Your girls are sooo cute. I am sure Daxton was there with you all!
The girls look so cute, love the dresses. Congrats Adam!!
Post a Comment