I must beg for forgiveness.... it is REALLY hard to take a picture EVERY single day. We did the best we could, some days were better than others for many different reasons on SO many levels. But it was really fun to do for 30 days. I need to upload the last 3 days, but as soon as I get them, I will be sure to post them for all to see!
Day 17
Day 18
Don't you just LOVE LOVE LOVE the little bracelets?
Day 19
So sweet. I love this blanket. I made it and my good friend crocheted around it. Thanks TRISH!
Day 20

Our little princesses. Mikenna is a good baby tender and Savannah loves to play with baby sister. The other day I jumped into the shower and Savannah tended Isabella for about 30 minutes. It was so great. She kept asking me, "Are you almost done?" and I of course kept telling her yes, just a second.... and then she peed on Savannah. Oh poor Sav. She about flipped a gasket and tossed Isabella over her lap. Ok almost. I caught her just in time.
Day 21
OK. Naked baby pics are my TOTAL fave!!! Well almost naked.
Day 22
I love it when they cry... except when it is in the middle of the night. But this picture is adorable.
Day 23
Ya I must say that I make some awfully cute babies. But then I am VERY biased.
Day 25
We went to the train park and this is how I took her. It was like 80 degrees outside.... so we shed the snow suit. LOL
Day 27

I can't believe how quickly the time goes. They get big too fast. My dad was telling me of one of his co workers who just had a baby 9 weeks ago. The baby has doubled its weight and grown 5 inches. We weighed Isabella today and she was 9.5 pounds. Wow!!!!!
6 comments:
Beautiful!! Sounds like she is growing very quickly. Enjoy her while she's small. :) My youngest will be 6 months old on Wednesday and is almost 15 pounds. It seems like yesterday I was crying that I'd NEVER go into labor!
Brit she is absolutely beautiful!!! I love all of the pics. I wished I lived closer so that I could see her in person! Soon!!!! :)
Kenneth and I agree that you make some beautiful babies! Wouldn't that be awesome if you could make having beautiful babies a career? Well I guess we'd just about all be wealthy then huh? lol. She's beautiful and we are so glad to see that the girls are such great big helpers.
Simply gorgeous!
Her day 17 photo reminds me of her big brother.
She really is one of the prettiest babies I have ever seen. She looks a lot like Daxton I think. I am still praying for you guys. Hope all is going ok. All 4 of your kids are precious!
You and Doug do make some pretty cute babies. I loved the story about Savannah. Very funny. She is such a doll, and I hope we get to meet her this summer. We will be in Idaho July 1 - July 10th. Will you guys be there then too? I hope so, because it has been so long since we've seen you guys. You are always in our prayers. I really don't know how you do it. You're amazing!
Post a Comment