Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Monday, December 29, 2008

"Mommy, we have two babies"

So I have an aunt with twins who are about 10 weeks old... ish. I tended them one time. It worked out well because Mikenna held one and I held the other. The problem of sharing arose when Savannah came home from school. I quickly realized I will have very little face time with "baby sister" in the house.

A few Sundays ago, Mikenna had one twin and I had the other at my moms and I made the comment that I spose I needed two babies because one wouldn't be enough for sharing. Well after I voiced this observation, Mikenna quickly said, "Mommy, we have two babies, baby sister and baby Daxton."

Oh my sweet little angel. (All of them)

2 comments:

Hubers said...

I love how precious children teach us from their purity.
So very sweet!

julie said...

The insight of little children. Oh how I wish you still had your sweet baby Daxton to hold.