Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas at the Kunz's

Well I finally did it. I didn't want to but I did it. I put up my trees. I put up my nativity sets. I put up lights and garland. I thought that maybe if I didn't do all that that Christmas would just go away.... oh yes and I am DONE shopping. Well at least with all that is on my list. Now there is other stuff not so much on my list that I could potentially get.... shhhhhh don't tell Doug :).

Anyway, I put up the tree in my living room, you know, the one that is supposed to be really nice with all the pretty ornaments and people walk into your house and say, "Wow, what a beautiful tree." I don't know if that is how it turned out, but if you come to my house, humor me :).

I have set up another tree that I am going to put pictures on of the kids. My sister made ornaments of their pics, so it should turn out nice. I am also going to put blue ornaments on it, in remembrance of Daxton's blue eyes.... so if any of you feel so inclined and you are out and see a blue ornament that reminds you of Daxton or his memory or this blog, I would love to add it to my collection. Just email me privately. You can access my email from my profile page, and I will send you the address to mail the ornaments to. This will be a way to make the holidays just a little bit easier, well that is relative :)

Putting up the nativities wasn't such the chore I thought it was going to be. I just did one (I know, I am lazy) but I also have nativity snow globes throughout the house. Yes I know I will need to take pictures. Will post them soon!!!! loves to all.

No comments: