
I am proud to announce the welcome additions, Lilly and Layla. Layla is with grandma and Lilly is with her Daddy!!! They are adorable. 4#5oz and 4#13oz.... ish. So that was one BIG baby Adri was carrying around. Mom and dad are excited and all is well with the twins. They are on a machine called CPAP, to help keep their airways open. They are on room air, so that is always a plus!!! Don't know what CPAP is? Just imagine putting your head out the window of your car going 50mph and open your mouth. You will have CPAP just like the twins. YEAH!CONGRATS ADRI AND DOUG!!!
4 comments:
Yay!!! babies everywhere... Love you britt, love you tons
Oh, so sweet! I want twins next!
Tell them congrats!! I'm glad that they are all doing well. We love you. Did you get all my pictures I sent?
oh so cute. I'm so happy for them! Send them my congrats!
You just amaze me Britt!
lots of love....
Post a Comment