I don't know you but I love your family and we pray for you daily. Thank you for sharing your heart with us. So many out there are carrying you. Please come to us and let us do all we can.
Hold on! He'll hold you up. He loves you. Those eyes remind me of my Jackson. Remember they are best friends up there and little missionaries together. They are just saving our spot. You are in our prayers continuously. Love you! Tif
Hi there! I came across your blog from Lynsee's. As a mommy to two small boys, my heart just aches for you and your family. I cannot imagine losing one of my babies, and I cry when reading of your struggles and pain. I am so sorry for your loss and for your suffering. Please know that I am praying for you. Praying for the Lord to bring you some peace, healing, and hope. Your baby knows you love him and you will get to see him again one day. Until then, he is safe with the Lord. Thank you for sharing such personal and painful feelings with us. We are all praying for you and your family. Stay strong and God Bless.
12 comments:
I'll say a prayer for you tonight Britt. I thought a lot about you today. Hope I see you tomorrow night. Meg
Me too.
yeah
I know. I cried yesterday because I missed my sister. My nephew Nick said he likes to look at your blog because he understands and feels bad.
I'm praying for you.
Those eyes! Those blue eyes. What are they trying to tell you? What is he saying to you now?
I know he loves you.
I know you miss him.
Hold on. Hold on.
I don't know your sweet family. But I miss Daxton, what a cute, lovable little boy he is. Your in my prayers.
I don't know you but I love your family and we pray for you daily. Thank you for sharing your heart with us. So many out there are carrying you. Please come to us and let us do all we can.
Hold on! He'll hold you up. He loves you. Those eyes remind me of my Jackson. Remember they are best friends up there and little missionaries together. They are just saving our spot. You are in our prayers continuously. Love you! Tif
me too
still thinking of you every day. i bet you miss him more than you can ever say with words. just sending a hug. love you
Hi there! I came across your blog from Lynsee's. As a mommy to two small boys, my heart just aches for you and your family. I cannot imagine losing one of my babies, and I cry when reading of your struggles and pain. I am so sorry for your loss and for your suffering. Please know that I am praying for you. Praying for the Lord to bring you some peace, healing, and hope. Your baby knows you love him and you will get to see him again one day. Until then, he is safe with the Lord. Thank you for sharing such personal and painful feelings with us. We are all praying for you and your family. Stay strong and God Bless.
Post a Comment