Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Monday, May 4, 2009

Poor Izerbella

The day started off with a girlfriend dropping off the son of another girlfriend. She took one look at Isabella in my arms and asked if she had a cold. I said, I don't know, does she? Then I turned her around in my arms and saw she had green boogers and a dripping eye.... mother of the year. Well I guess she does, was my reply. Oh sad.

There have been three very distinct patches on Isabella's head and they have continued to become MORE and more hideous by the week. I tried for almost 2 months NOT to cut them off. Well this morning was about all I could handle when I had her hair spiked on the top and the sides, with nothing in the middles.

I called in reinforcements in the form of Doug and he held her while I snipped away the triangular hair. I must say that I am not so sure it looks better, but hey, The difference between and bad and a good hair cut for a little 3 month old is a BIG. FAT. BOW. Good thing I am going to a bow making class this Thursday. Will save my poor little Izerbella from being mistaken as a boy... although she is mostly covered in pink, purple, and more pink and purple.... but hey sometimes people are SLOW. :)

Will post a pic as soon as I get them off my camera. No promises since I am technologically challenged in a VERY bad way. Thank goodness for my husband.

3 comments:

Heather said...

If it makes ya feel any better my mom always notices my kids are sick before I do. I don't know why I'm so oblivious. I'm jealous about the bow making class. Please feel free to share what ya learn! =)

Kristina said...

Having a baby with a cold is no fun. Even with a cold and her new hair cut, she's and especially adorable baby.

Gel said...

At least she was crying! Thats how you know she is sick right!!
You are right about Doogie being the tech guy. Good thing we have him to tell us how to turn our computers on!!